“New encounters” chapter 2 - “Finding joy”

Erotes-72

Posted

Standing beside and above her he placed a hand on each of her breasts, fingers between the clamps and kissed the nape of her neck. Then he slowly lifted her torso so the clamps once again pulled hard. The first two lifts were steady and controlled but the third was a sudden jurk “pleasure and *** my sweet, or is it pleasure from ***”. He chuckled as he said the latter. 

He allowed his cock to explore her heavenly well. “ more of that soon my sweet for now I want you to wait and anticipate” he removed his cock for now and stood. She could think of nothing but the thought of him manhood between her legs, she was now wild with excitement and so wanting more. 
“First I want to know your every curve, explore what is mine and feel your true beauty”. As he spoke his hands gently felt her soft skin, from the nape of her neck where his kiss landed down her chest. Soft loving touch exploring. As he reached her ribs he slowly let his hands move around her, until once again he held her gorgeous tits. His mouth softly kissing her neck he again began to lift her the chain on her nipple clamps. Higher and higher until she gasped. Now he had found the point where the *** bit, the point the threshold lay. He lowered it again slowly, kissed her neck once more and stood. 

His journey of touch continued. Down her front to her stomach, once more he paused just on her knicker line. Now just one finger touched her, as he whispered into her ear “ i
***t you a pair of knickers my sweet. His gentle touch moved across her front just were her knicker elastic would sit, across the top of her pubic line and around her thigh, between her legs he continued, his soft finger passed her pussy a centimetre from her lips, following the the line her knickers would sit. She exhaled as his finger brushed the edge of her pleasure zone. He stopped for a second, opened his hand and hovering fractionally above her heavenly gates he stroked her short, manicured lady garden. Not quite stroking skin, just hair but the sensation drove her wild. Her eyes closed, her body tensed and she inhaled deeply. “ you like this my sweet” as the last word hit her ear, his other hand cascaded down on her inner thigh. A full blown slap, perfectly excited the noise just adorable. Instantly her skin marked with the shape of his hand. It was not just her thigh that felt the blow, he had secured the end of her nipple chain in such a way that as her body jolted it pulled hard on her nipples. A soft murmur was all that betrayed her discomfort, followed by a groan of pleasure that so conveyed her state of bliss.

“I am indeed a kind master, so I shall tell you what awaits in the next passage of time my sweet”.

“With my fingers I will pleasure” as he said the words, still standing beside her, he reached down and placed one finger at the top of her public line and drew it slowly round brushing her clit, between her gates, across her perineum finally stopping on her anus where slowly pushed down just a fraction.

“With my tongue I shall tease” he repeated his previous action with his tongue, as his mouth passed across her pussy and once again he tasted her arousal, he paused to let his tongue sink a little further and relish her taste, before he continued his journey, once again stopping at her anus where he rimmed the outer edges. Once more she exhaled and betrayed her pleasure with another moan. 

“With my cock I’ll excite” the same journey, the same pauses, the same slight penetration, the same betrayal of pleasure from her. He once again sank deep into her pussy and watch the joy in her eyes

“ With my hand I shall mark” another full blown slap, this time on her other cheek, the same instant red glow on her skin, the same *** on her beautiful ass, the same lift of her torso, the same pull on her nipples. 

“ With my paddle, we shall explore your limits”. 

But most of all my sweet I truly wish you to enjoy my full length. With those words he continued to sink his cock deep inside her held it deep and felt her shudder

“She’ll we play my sweet”?

Posted
Oh I love it so much, your words excite me so much, I can’t wait for the next instalment
Posted
1 hour ago, skylinegirl said:

Oh I love it so much, your words excite me so much, I can’t wait for the next instalment

The very fact that my words excite you only make me want to write more. Thank you sweetie your words are always so kind. I’ll make sure you don’t wait too long for the next chapter xx

• 1 month later...
Posted

Mmmmmmm ….. let me find the next chapter 

Posted
6 hours ago, Tay458 said:

Mmmmmmm ….. let me find the next chapter 

I truly adore your comment lovely lady, I shall continue this story xx