Plus Size - Finding it hard

In****

Posted
The whole you have a cute face but no thanks. Those “Doms” aren’t for you. The one you need will find you when you least suspect x
Posted
I have had no problems. But I also love my curves and I’m very confident. I’m sure it comes out in conversations.
Posted
I don’t understand it, as a plus size loving Dom. Not sure what’s going on. X
Posted
Yep im the same, (i dont count those who want sex, 100s of those offers) but finding something more meaningful and compatible is hard x x
Posted
don’t be discouraged 99% of the “beautiful” profile pics are fake anyway! at least you’re willing to be real and ***…. you gotta kick a lot of coal before finding a diamond 💎
Posted
Yes being larger definitely makes it harder. And for some reason people feel totally fine being rude as fuck to people bigger than them.
Posted
I think more male Doms have a fixed image of what they want. Some male Doms realise just how beautiful a sub is no matter their size. As a female Domme and lesbian I don't have preference as to size. I hope that you find your perfect Dominant as he will treasure and cherish you. Don't settle for anything less.
Posted
Nothing at all wrong with a larger body, bring it on.
Posted
16 minutes ago, Julesz said:
I think more male Doms have a fixed image of what they want. Some male Doms realise just how beautiful a sub is no matter their size. As a female Domme and lesbian I don't have preference as to size. I hope that you find your perfect Dominant as he will treasure and cherish you. Don't settle for anything less.

Yes please do not settle. Only accept people who will worship you

Posted

Yes I thought that I had found my Dom, turned out that after a 5hr coffee meet and me messaging him about my size later that night, that he prefers a more slender s-type to a plus size s-type but he worded so that I wasn't offended by his reply.

@Juleszhas hit it on the head. More male D-types have a stereotypical image of what a s-type ideal body should be, which in turn the D-type will not deviate from.

Some (I shall say) D-types see the facade and not what is behind the facade. People say that they don't judge a book by its cover.......of course they do. 

Posted
You’re gorgeous and size has nothing to do with it for me…good luck there in the UK!
Posted

I think this is likely a topic that is covered by every single person regardless of their size, role, gender etc etc etc.

Somehow, somewhere people see what they perceive to be the worst part about themselves as the “reason” they can’t find what they want. For example whilst I don’t believe when a person gives me compliments I genuinely believe the reason I can’t find what I’m looking for is because I am too much, hard work and want more. 

My “sensible” head knows that isn’t true but because I see myself as hard work I USE this as my reason for things not working out or not meeting someone. 

I hand on heart do not believe you’re not finding play due to the way you look. Likely it’s just timing/incompatibility/the universe but size - no I don’t believe it. 

(I think some of what I wrote could be read in “the wrong way” please, please know it isn’t meant to be, I’m saying there is definitely nothing wrong with you/way you look xx)

Posted
I have had a few submissives that have been plus sized, it's no issue for me. I'm sure, you'll find a dominant messaging you if they haven't already...
Posted
If you're searching to play, you aren't searching for a Master, but for a Top.
Posted
Maybe age might be a factor too? I was chatting with a vanilla friend about dating more generally, she highlighted that being soon to turn 41 I'll be in fewer people's age range.
Personally neither size nor age makes much difference to me, attraction is much more complex than that.
Posted
All I know is they are missing out if they are only going by physical size, actually I'm a sub myself and crave for a plus size mistress,..... Curves are a very beautiful thing
Posted

Size and shape shouldn't be an issue. For me what is important is connecting with someone, like a friendship. In any case, you are an interesting and attractive lady, any dom or top you get would be lucky to have you. *******

Posted
Personally I don’t choose a sub from a predefined category, I like to chat and see if we have anything in common or a spark that can’t be ignored. Size and color doesn’t matter if we make a connection. I guess you just have to keep looking and eventually you’ll find someone who will give you what you’re looking for. Good luck, after reading your profile I don’t understand why you haven’t found someone. I always like meeting new people and making friends so if you want to chat sometime just drop me a line.
Posted
Geez no not at all. I have to fight them off lol. I thought I would but I’ve had so many men telling me they love curves and chubby. Don’t give up! You’ll find someone.
Posted
As a mature Dom I have found over the years that size shape and age are irrelevant…if you connect and build a trust together…the rest follows quite naturally xx hope that helps xx
Posted
You're not the only one. I can't seem to connect with anybody, I've it they take one look at me and discount me on looks as well
Posted
Good to hear I am a size 12 and am having the same issue. With some people it's an issue however for others it's not!
Posted
Yes, I thought I'd found mine but now I'
m being ghosted before we even met...oh well maybe its time to give up