Plus Size - Finding it hard

In****

Posted
I find plus size women very attractive and I wish to meet more plus size women on this app more, There is a sense of beauty that I cannot describe
Posted
I find a plus-size woman very attractive. Love the warm and power you carry. Can't get enough, please give me more
Posted
For me it is more about the connection and how one treats me than their size. I also happen to find beauty in diversity and have the capacity to like and love all that enter my life. It really does boil down to the connection for me, but I know that isn't the case for all. I am 242 lbs of man sp I am curvy myself rofl
Posted
Ive been w many plus sized women and its always fantastic. Whoevers not responding to you, their loss
Ajorlola
Posted

I’m plus size and a little I find it very hard to find a daddy dom that will not judge me I refuse to settle 

Posted
I'm plus size and like to check in with Sir every now and then like you do know I'm fat right and this man has seen all of me like he's not blind he knows 🤣 But yes I completely understand your concerns
Posted
Damn, I'm struggling to find the right one
Posted
Sometimes I say this
When your seeking you cannot find however if your not seeking that's when the right person often comes into your life
Finally too many people have specifications of their type, go with the flow and don't rely on all specification you usually will then find a very close match to what you seek!
Posted
13 hours ago, Redwinefan2020 said:
Sometimes I say this
When your seeking you cannot find however if your not seeking that's when the right person often comes into your life
Finally too many people have specifications of their type, go with the flow and don't rely on all specification you usually will then find a very close match to what you seek!

This is soo true people get too picky about what is ideal and miss a great opportunity on the one could be their forever person because of it

Posted
Heck even a model can be a 0/10 if the personality and soul isn't up to par
Posted
Once you find one they are the best... worth the wait
Posted
Im fluffy funny and love to make people laugh and smile ❤️🥺
Posted
Size isn't important for me it's the distance xx
onyx_aurum78
Posted

I have always been attracted to women with curves the curvier the better, but as I have matured I have realized it is the mindset that truly makes one beautiful to me...a combination of curves and confidence is sexy as f**k....Rock it if you got it.

Posted
Much like age size is just a number. It's how you wear it and feel about yourself that matters more.
Posted
I can agree I have been attracted to both abtle men and women age and size is nice , but mind set is were you need it doms with confidence and curves or nice abs very sexy. I to often get hit with the distance issue I see profile that are attractive we have a lot in common but 700 plus mil away but far
Posted
I literally just joined and I haven’t been finding it hard I think you maybe you just need some new pictures!🫶🏾
Posted
I think I was boosted a bit when somebody jokingly told me "what, are you going to do onlyfans or something " and I said "nah nobody wants to see all of this" and patted my tummy playfully. She then said "hey now, some of us like a teddy bear" made me smile for sure lols 🥰