Plus Size - Finding it hard

In****

Posted
Some of us , myself included , love “ plus” size women ! I’m older and definitely like a softer ride ! 😈
Posted
I find it easier and easier to find people interested in plus size ladies. Especially younger generations who are more « woke » and accepting of people’s differences.

It could also be that the « big tiddy goth gf » meme got into people’s head and that’s the reason they come to me.

My best advice is love yourself and get creative with your style 🤘
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

As 6ft2 20 stone stocky guy i love BBW i love the soft curves the lumps and bumps i adore bbw women! 

• 7 months later...
Posted
Not everyone wants to be someone's FAT FETISH. I m a bbw sub and I want to be wanted for confidence, beauty and mind and willingness to serve the right Daddy
Posted
I personally like bigger women , there's nothing wrong with more to hold
Posted
I do find it hard to be put into a kink that I wasn’t ready to label myself with like bbw. But if that’s what some one wants and finds attractive then that feels good too. Very perplexing
arcticdoll
Posted
I don't want to be "I don't mind", or "it's ok", or "not a deal breaker" type lukewarm interest. I also don't want to be a fetish because I'm slowly losing weight and I don't want to be left for someone else.
Posted
I know some find it hard to accept the bbw label. I've embraced it. I still strive for health and quality of life. There are men who find me attractive and treat me well. It's the weeding them out from the rest that I sometimes find frustrating. So stating it from the get go in online interactions cut back on that.
Posted
Absolutely! I am finding it really difficult. 😞
I find the ones that say they are interested and then, when we meet, they say nope! It’s to the point I want to give up looking, but like the comment before it’s a matter of weeding them out. And that is what keeps me trying 
arcticdoll
Posted
Sunday at 02:13 AM, Trygve02031981 said:
Absolutely! I am finding it really difficult. 😞
I find the ones that say they are interested and then, when we meet, they say nope! It’s to the point I want to give up looking, but like the comment before it’s a matter of weeding them out. And that is what keeps me trying 

I'm so tired of weeding tho.

The bar is on the floor, but 99% of these folks come at me with something sexual right away- and fat more than makes me comfortable knowing they are out in the world eventually come back with something along the lines of "well you are fat on a sex site, you should expect that"

... because we aren't human? skinny? enough to be treated like a person.

Posted
I as well find it difficult meeting men genuinely interested in me and I’m really tired of getting messages from men that are clearly bots or scammers
Posted
Plus size is the best , if only I had someone
Posted
The Doms are VERY much out there, but finding that right match in the bdsm world can be difficult.
Just my thoughts, but the market is fairly oversaturated with submissives, which adds extra challenge, unfortunately.
Posted
So I commented on this when it first started and I've been reading a lot of stuff that people have been posting. I know that a lot of ladies feel uncomfortable orange secure about themselves . the men that are interested in them are fine with that they think they look more beautiful with their curves and being more voluptuous. But also everybody's got to remember you got to put out a picture of yourself of what you really look like and not all filtered too many people using filtered pictures
Posted
Men AND women love my curves 😉
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
January 16, arcticdoll said:
I don't want to be "I don't mind", or "it's ok", or "not a deal breaker" type lukewarm interest. I also don't want to be a fetish because I'm slowly losing weight and I don't want to be left for someone else.

As a Dom I find size isn’t an issue….if you have a mental connection that’s strong the rest follows quite naturally

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Absolutely feels like an issue. I feel like guys see me as temporary. Which doesn't work for me. I have ended so many things just based on the first dates. They see that I am kinky or we discuss it then they think automatically that means I am down for a one and done. Sooo not within my capacity to be casual.
Posted
I can see how that sucks. I didn't realize what the field was like exactly. My intent with anyone is never one night stand, so I was surprised to see this is common
Posted
As a plus sized woman I find it hard to date in general. Yes men want to dominate me but do they respect me? I need that in a relationship of any kind.
Posted
I’m a little bit of a squishy slave myself, and ONS are not my jam, at all. I find it difficult as well. ENM people are no fun to chase either, because they get their attention and needs from others. Which mostly are from people who are toothpicks. Total joy kill. So I get called upon very rarely. I am truly trying to lose it, because I only gained it because of lifesaving medicine that I had to take to stay alive for my brain surgery. But it’s the same everywhere really. Thing is, I’m not actually that big either. I don’t sit here thinking that I need a bodybuilder either, flat out no thanks to that. I’m about ready to give up trying to find someone at all again tbh. It’s getting real dull at this point. Same old, same old, just different app. Might try again when I got my ducks lined up in a row and have lost the weight.
Posted
Yes & no. I unfortunately had people stop talking to me when they realized my photos isn't old. But, I know that I deserve love. I won't settle for anything less than that. I know that I'm a Cosmic entity. I'm royalty & I won't tolerate any sub (man, women, nonbinary, agender etc) to dictate my self worth.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I find getting a hook up is extremely easy but an actual relationship is hard. On the same note I feel very defensive because of my size. It's hard to believe men do find me attractive so I have a tendency to cut tise 1st