Plus Size - Finding it hard

In****

Posted
It has nothing to do with your size. You are experiencing the vortex of London. People coming and going. Always has people in and out of major airports. So London has people’s eyes. Not to mention the sex workers that use FET as advertising.

I live between DC and NYC. There are three major city’s between the two, and meeting people where I live on any app is ridiculously hard.

Try changing your location to something a little further away from London and see if your luck changes.
Posted
6 hours ago, Shannon02 said:
I have had no problems. But I also love my curves and I’m very confident. I’m sure it comes out in conversations.

You are also fairly far out from DC or NYC. It’s really tough meeting anyone in Baltimore or Philly. The I95 corridor is really tough for guys, everyone is looking for a sugar Daddy. I’m not sure how the lady’s fare, but I do see some lady’s struggling to find the quality Daddy/Dom/Master.

Posted
It’s a shame you’re so far away. You’re gorgeous. I love a plus size woman and you find a master that also does. I’m sure of it
Posted
Should not be to hard these days I know for my self I like a plus size and I definitely know tons who do too you will find one
Posted
Well, the media changed the common perception of ideal people. Unfortunately if you don’t fit in the media narrative, then it’s hard. Whether you’re on right or left side of things
Posted
If it’s before you’ve met, I doubt it’s because of the way you look. There are many that have a plus size preference and maybe you are just better in person than comes across in messages. See if there are any munches in your area
Posted
Don’t doubt your beautiful or self worth, the right person is out there. It will come and happen for you baby
Posted
I certainly feel insecure sometimes, but I think the important thing is if you feel confident in yourself other people will notice that, the people who are worth your time will be attracted to you not your size, and if you don’t feel confident it’s worth doing something about, I don’t necessarily mean changing your size but even working on self love to improve how you feel. People are attracted to that confidence and energy. Even a boudoir shoot can really boost it too!
Posted
It’s definitely hard for both sides. It feels like everyone want to play but everyone is too far. But with as many people around everyone you’d think that there is some kind of people that want the same thing that are close. Don’t doubt your beauty girl you are gorgeous, trust me there is someone close by that wants your I have no doubt in my mind
Posted
Yes but… I’m also very picky and cautious! Seen so many fakes and want a quick one nighter it’s not funny..
Posted
You wouldn’t believe how much doubt these fakers have put into the minds of genuine people/ subs that when someone genuine tries to approach…you have to battle to convince someone your a genuine Dom xx
Posted
Mia1316 and because of those fake people real people are in trouble to get there true love.
Posted
Some guys care about it. Some don't. For most of us, attraction is a very complex cocktail. It's one factor in a much larger group.
Posted
8 hours ago, GentlemanSir_50 said:
You wouldn’t believe how much doubt these fakers have put into the minds of genuine people/ subs that when someone genuine tries to approach…you have to battle to convince someone your a genuine Dom xx

I think D/s just go through a different vetting process online than in irl but the answers still meet the objective.

Posted
Sunday at 10:17 PM, Thewolfandcat said:

I think D/s just go through a different vetting process online than in irl but the answers still meet the objective.

Oh I totally agree…I just think even initially subs are very wary…as they should be…of pretenders to the point they are doubting everyone….which makes that first interaction really hard…as nobody believes you’re a genuine Dom

Posted
Be patient!! The lifestyle is more about compatibility with roles and if they say otherwise they are full of shit.
Posted
That seems odd…. I prefer a BBW woman.
Posted
I’ve had a hard time trusting a partner. I don’t necessarily want a master who has a fetish for bbw. But I’ve never had an issue finding someone who wanted to be my master 😉
Posted

Plus sized woman are just my type. 

Posted
I’m surprised to hear that I love plus size ladies.
Posted
I have had a lot of guys contact me on here 🤷‍♀️ it hasn’t been an issue for me so far. The couple guys I’ve met up with made it very obvious their attraction for me. I think it’s confidence. I do always check before meet up (even with vanilla dates) that they’ve seen all pics and realize I’m plus size. If they’re not okay with it, buh bye! My recent dom has done a stellar job at making me feel beautiful in his eyes. Be patient and wait for someone that you will both be a good fit for each other. Good luck and stay safe 😁