Plus Size - Finding it hard

In****

Posted
My woman is a big brown and voluptuous sexy plus and I love to watch .
Posted
I don’t care too much about your physical appearance, it is much more about your sincerity and willingness to communicate directly and openly.
BBW’s who put themselves out there without qualifications and just own who they are and how they look, that’s very very attractive to me! One of my hottest partners ever was 5’7” and weighed about what I do (210). She was amazing sexy uninhibited, yum!
Posted
I love big fat sexy guys and girls. I'd happy to he your master. Lemme hug
Posted
I'm surprised you can't find anyone though because fat fetish is a big thing now
Posted
It is a fetish but not all want to be someone's fetish or being treated like a fetish and not as a person as a whole rolls and all.
Posted
Honestly dating as a plus size is rough overall. Most of my play partners that were strictly online been has been because we never exchanged photos and both sides I feel imagined their ideal partner in front of themselves.
Posted
Jeremiah little harsh I like people of all sizes
Posted
I really find it hard.. the one who are into fatties are just feeders 🤷‍♀️
Posted
BrieGarter…. I promise you there are people out there who just want the connection of a good D/s dynamic…size is irrelevant to us ….it’s all about the mental connection…the rest just falls into place
Posted
Completely agree Gent. The dynamic connection is much more important than a single element like body type. It’s the entire “package” that makes the connection/attraction
Posted
SanDiego-DDlg….not a truer word spoken…every dynamic is different and unique…and if it’s a true connection…body size..type…doesn’t even come into the equation
Posted
I know plenty of plus size subs in my area who have masters.
Posted
I personally LOVE plus sized ladies!! 😘
Posted
Plus sized women just turn me on a lot more. Think everyone has preferences
Posted
I went from SSBBW to regular BBW I’ve had masters at both sizes. I would say it’s not hard but sometimes it’s just hard to find the right Master/Sir/Dom that works well with yourself . It depends on what your looking for and if the vibe is good and the expectations are set. As always be safe because there are a lot of people out here who like plus size women for the wrong reasons. But sometimes their reasoning might be your kink, so I don’t know the full story here. It all depends on what you’re into what you like and what you’re looking for.
Posted
I love a BBW, it isn’t about the size per se. I enjoy anyone who is super sensitive and embraces themselves. Lights need to be on during sex, or outdoors!
Posted
I’m a thickems 😂; idk if it’s hard to find a dominant because of that reason (everyone’s into something) but I find I come across more men that want to be submissive or switch .. over finding solely dominant men. . I would suggest multiple platforms.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
We are out there. I enjoy plus size women.
Posted

Unfortunately, most men have the fixated image of the “perfect” woman. It’s easier to hold on to the fantasy and ignore the reality. Trust me, many men find big women sexy and appealing.....myself included. 

Posted

I love a woman with some meat on her bones I find that very attractive and sexy, I’ve been looking for someone who is willing to be with me for the rest of my life.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think most men are into dating plus sized women but some how this marchismo alpha type bravado created a stigma about being with a plus sized woman and even if they are attracted they don’t give the time of day because of *** of being the odd man out so to speak i my self have only ever since I was a youngster dating bigger women but that’s just what I like
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
March 20, quinnsterhd48 said:
I think most men are into dating plus sized women but some how this marchismo alpha type bravado created a stigma about being with a plus sized woman and even if they are attracted they don’t give the time of day because of *** of being the odd man out so to speak i my self have only ever since I was a youngster dating bigger women but that’s just what I like

Nothing wrong with bigger galls, big don't necessarily mean unhealthy, but agree with Quinn, that is a thing.