Craziest place you've had an orgasm

Eb****

Posted
One of mine was ontop of a mall parking garage outside the car.😈 who's next?
Posted
First class of a 747 over the Atlantic
Posted
Riding a motorcycle my wife on the back using her hands on me outside my leathers but it worked
Posted
Lil’ stone chapel on a hill, got down on the altar, standing from behind, she squirted as I came, we baptized that holy place with love. Both of us were recovering catholics, good way to exorcise some dogma. 🤣
Also in a movie theatre during Jordan peele’s horror movie, Us, we were the only ones at that matinee, we both came a couple of times, got completely naked excepts are socks. Both were hot, in two places key to my life but in very different ways. 😈
Posted
Porta potty at a scarecrow festival.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Years ago, mid 90s my buddy and I we travelling and spent a night in Nashville. We decided to go to a gay bar which was uncommon for us. Halfway through the night I ended up heading out to the parking lot with a guy I had met. We were going to fool around in my buddy's car but we never got that far. He ended up fucking me bent over the truck. I blew my load from grinding against my belly and the trunk hatch (I was excited). My cum was smeared all over the back of my buddy's Taurus. I knew I made a mess but it wasn't until the next morning as we were leaving the hotel how much of a mess I made. You could see everything, where my cock slide around, smears and runs of cum, there were face and hand prints on the back window. Dust in dirt had stuck to the cum. It was nasty and hilarious all at once.