Educate me on Primal

re****

Posted
I’m interested to learn more about primal. What does it mean to give into your ***istic side? I like to be wrestled to the ground in a fight for my pants with my husband. Would that be primal? I love to bite, scratch, lick. Tell me all you know please!
Posted
Primal is more of like you become a *** in the sense it’s not petplay it can be hunter chase the prey lickies n all that can be some what both
Posted
It sounds like primal prey to me. I love bitting, scratching, teasing and then being chased... if they don't chase me after I bite, scratch or tease, then I kind of lose respect for them... I need a bit of a fight there...
Posted
Well its a pretty good tv show probably the best by Genndy Tartakovsky, suspense, action, horror ... the whole circus lol
Posted

It's not always easy to explain but it's not simply based upon the common "play the *** type" my husband's particular dynamic is instinct. What I mean by that is due to our dynamics altogether,,,, he can always seem to pick out what is useful and what is not..... His mentality is can we eat it, use it, f**k it, gain value, and or invest value for what we find ourselves worth.
Yes he bites and scratches and all of the obvious things......but has anyone ever had someone who can simply read a person's intentions with very little introduction?
Most primals seem to be aggressive but my Dom doesn't seem to assert aggressive behavior ...lest of course someone earns it.
It's a huge turn on when I see that switch turn in his brain

Posted
It's the smells the sounds of ecstasy the rush of adultery
lust uncontrollable waves primal passion it's violent and
beautiful allin one!
Posted

For me it's like...Your scent or your touch or the way you breathe. All of it just drives me crazy to the point all I can think about is f**king the sh*t out of them..I lose my sense of self and I just wanna rip their clothes off and make my marks, fill them up and claim the as mine.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Kinda wondered about this myself. I'm very ***istic and switchy. I like aggression from both directions but don't really tag these things as I'm not really sure if elements of role play go along with this type and I'm not much into the role play side of things so not wanting to give the wrong idea to peeps
  • 1 year later...
Posted

For me, it's play with a little less controlled behavior than most BDSM, more intuitive. Boundaries are still followed, but it's dynamic, shit happens.

I'll only do Primal CNC with someone I trust to fall correctly, strike and be struck correctly in a martial art style, and who I trust to communicate, and yellow/red as necessary.

And f**k is it fun 😆

Posted
July 15, 2022, hamden798 said:

It's not always easy to explain but it's not simply based upon the common "play the *** type" my husband's particular dynamic is instinct. What I mean by that is due to our dynamics altogether,,,, he can always seem to pick out what is useful and what is not..... His mentality is can we eat it, use it, f**k it, gain value, and or invest value for what we find ourselves worth.
Yes he bites and scratches and all of the obvious things......but has anyone ever had someone who can simply read a person's intentions with very little introduction?
Most primals seem to be aggressive but my Dom doesn't seem to assert aggressive behavior ...lest of course someone earns it.
It's a huge turn on when I see that switch turn in his brain

Absolutely, we play, take what you want. But I'm not actually a sadist, so I'll only cause *** as a tool to get dominance or physical positioning I want. I've found just letting my words run and being as shitty and manipulative to get what I want, in a way I never would normally, to be similarly freeing.

I get to extend out to my true ability to take what I want.... which is not how I live my vanilla life, obviously.