A question for the subs - younger Dominants

ca****

Posted
Me personally no.. Mainly because im attracted to older men but also because i prefer a DDlg dynamic and it would be weird with a younger Daddy 🤔
Posted

I read some of the replies, and I get both sides. Here's my two cents as one of the youngest Doms on here, given I'm 18.

I don't think anyone owes me any trust, I know I'm not yet experienced, and while I know that I've been doing research, there's not been much time for me to gain experience.

I believe that I have what it takes to be a good Dom, but I'm still learning and broadening my horizons, not everyone will want to deal with that. There may be people who are significantly older than me who have the same amount of knowledge/experience in BDSM, but their experience in life and brain development will still be better than mine.

I don't think there's any problem with someone my age calling themselves a Dom, which is something that some people may disagree with. What I do think would be unreasonable is for someone below ~25 trying to become a professional Dom.

Posted

of course if we play slave roles, maids or CNC then a younger Dom/me can be quite fun, after all part of the dynamic is the fiction that we are ***d, at a slave auction I wouldn't have a choice and as a maid well, older maids get employed by rich younger ppl, and as for CNC read the news

• 1 month later...
Posted
I'm 44 and my owner is just graduated 18. He is a natural. I'm lucky
Posted
It's a mindset and a willingness to build and accomodate a dynamic with another/others. The brain is the most sexual organ...