A question for the subs - younger Dominants

ca****

Posted

Would you submit to a Dom/Domme who's younger than you?
Would you trust they'll have the knowledge and experience to keep you safe and give you the kinks you want?
I have never had any interest in being a sub, this is just a curious question. I keep seeing quite young Dom and Dommes on here and it doesn't make sense to me why anyone would be happy to submit to anyone younger than them (I've seen an 18 year old female for example say she's an owner/rigger/Domme and plenty of men leaving messages on her photos, i just don't get it).

Posted
Yes I don’t mind if dominant is younger . In my opinion Dominants tend to be mature in different ways
Posted
I have submitted to a younger Dom and found it hard as He didn't have the knowledge so I had to help out alot and I didn't feel like I got what I needed (if that makes sense)
Posted
Yes, but not a whole lot younger. Like a 25 year old would be the youngest I’d be willing to work with.
Posted
For me, personally, I don't play/date/submit to people younger than me. Because I'm 21, and anyone younger than me creeps me out (too close to being under 18.) And I've never been interested in people younger than me.
Posted
Personally I would find it very difficult to submit to anyone significantly younger than me, like 20 or so years younger (which would place them in their late 30s) - not because I doubted their experience or abilities but because the likelihood is we wouldn't relate to each other on a connection and chemistry level and wouldn't have anything in common beyond the kink.
The instance you give of an 18 year old female Domme however raises two points - firstly is she actually a Domme or clickbait? And secondly it highlights the desperation of some men to get attention on sites like this that they'll chase anyone calling themselves dominant.
Posted

A lot boils to context.

A 25 year old exploring kink for 5 years may very well have more experience than a 40 year old who has done so for 2.

I've played with folk as either sub or Dominant, of a range of ages.  Though some of the younger Dommes has been as part of some of their learning/training and not purely on a one-to-one basis (which is good for both of our safety) 

Though, I'm now 40 - my previous Mistress is - I think she's coming up to 34 so 6 years younger.  When we started she was 29 but had 5 or 6 years prior experience.

I wouldn't specifically seek out anyone young, certainly not below mid 20s - but... case by case basis. 

It is then also a case of whether part of my submission to her is helping her growth and training so being more about her goals than my fetishes - but then this is something I have particularly seen some men try to exploit as they try to shape the prospective Dommes into what *they* would like rather than being genuinely useful 

Posted
Interesting points. Agree on thirst trapping and clickbait points
Posted
I love to be dominated by a younger person. It's just exciting
Posted

Age is just a number....so they say. I guess it is. But stages in life  are much different. For example, at 54 I'm too old for a Domme who wants kids. Too old to be clubbing etc etc etc... I lead a quiet simple life which is likely to put a younger Domme right off. But, never say never. On the other hand, if they have a career I'd imagine I'd be very useful to a younger Domme, I reckon, to do all the mundane life stuff to help, aid and enable their progression.

As for kink I'd pay a Pro Domme to teach her if she needed it. 

If it works it works.

Posted
37 minutes ago, Missbratty said:

I have submitted to a younger Dom and found it hard as He didn't have the knowledge so I had to help out alot and I didn't feel like I got what I needed (if that makes sense)

I specifically like older women… my first was an older woman started vanilla but I love exerting control on her(the thrill of f**king my elder ***s friend) this was before I knew anything about bdsm. I would always love an older woman

Posted
Bratuser I have more experience with older Dom's and I get where you are coming from. If my younger Dom had said I want a more experienced Dom with me while I train then that would of helped but didn't want help and even refused help off me too.
Posted
3 minutes ago, Missbratty said:
Bratuser I have more experience with older Dom's and I get where you are coming from. If my younger Dom had said I want a more experienced Dom with me while I train then that would of helped but didn't want help and even refused help off me too.

You must understand the *** that comes with someone older at times the thrill leads to a rush. Maybe he felt like he would powers and control if he demanded for help

Posted
I understand that enterally but how would he learn as he kept brushing my help aside
Posted

I am not so bothered about a much younger age Dom lady in the fetish/kink side of the relationship, a steady, patient and communicative partnership there and that should take care of itself really, and develop organically, safely and satisfying for both I would hope.

I'd be more concerned about the vanilla side of the relationship. There are going to be vastly different levels of life experience, interests and things in common in most cases. It can work, I just think the odds are against it working long term.

Posted
It's case by case. If they can prove that they know more than the bare minimum and that they genuinely want to learn and improve their craft, then I don't see why not.
If they show no interest in you as a person, or any interest in learning from you or others, then they're likely dangerous to play with and should be avoided.
Posted
10 minutes ago, Missbratty said:
I understand that enterally but how would he learn as he kept brushing my help aside

It depends do you want to give him a chance. Can you sit him down and make him see reason?you see the powers of a sub is within only few sub ever embrace it. I would love to send you a message but I can’t as you have filters on

Posted
I am 8 years older than my partner and he dominates me very well. He's got to learn somewhere, it's not like someone turns 40 and then boom! They're perfect dom 😅 communication and research are the most important in BDSM dynamics not age of a person.
Nylon-Nellie
Posted

I won't submit to someone who is considerably younger than myself. If I did, then it would be 10yrs max. Younger Dom's aged 18-20, how much experience will they have actually had having a older sub kneel before them? For me, a older Dom with quite a several years experience is far better for me.

Posted
Revolving door of the younger aging and the aged taking a back seat does apply to this. The younger Dom's will acquire skills with or without help. I think what the experienced people can provide is some openness to see the scene grow and some life lessons the younger you would have appreciated
Posted
I’m always approached by younger guys who want to ‘learn’ I’m not at the place in my life where I want to ‘teach’ though. I have specifics that I need and desire. Being 50 plus is hard though, I find myself attracted to Dom’s that are younger than me ( but only by 5-10yrs) as I just feel the experience that I need lies with them. I think it boils down to what you’re seeking and where you’re at in life?
Posted
Of course! It’s not about age or height, it’s about the energy and vibe the dom or sun gives off! The submissive has to be able to trust and follow their dom, so yes if a dom was younger than me but was a good dom, then yes I would!
Posted

My last Dom was about 16 years younger than me and taught me about RACK and limits. He was knowledgeable, commanding and his age had no bearing on our dynamic or how we got on and connected.

No one is an expert. We all start somewhere. 

Posted
Probably an unpopular opinion but no, I wouldn't. It's personal preference and part of my perspective. I'm not naturally submissive and do need someone with quite a lot of gravitas and weight of authority. Whether younger Dominants have that or not, I have never *felt* it from them, and that is key. I also like a quiet confident energy which tends to come from more mature Doms. Again, this is my personal preference. I don't care if you're 30 and think you have all these things, I am the sub and it's how I feel that matters. Those who tell me I'm wrong (and that happens a lot) lack the maturity to accept that I am entitled to my own feelings, and ultimately are proving me correct with their inability allow me that right.
Posted
As long as the dominant knows what they want and knows what they are doing, then I don't really think age is a factor.