2 dominants, 1 submissive

KentDom6969

Posted
I have a submissive who has a fantasy of a threesome with 2 dominants.
I’ve been considering her request but the thing I am wondering is how does it could that work?
We are called dominants for a reason, how do 2 remain dominant without relinquishing their dominance over a submissive for the other dominant to dominate?

Also does will the submissive feel she is disappointing/failing one dominant when pleasing the other?

Any thoughts, ideas or previous experiences great appreciated.
Posted
I'm interested. And yes the submissive will be split mentally into overachievement psychology to please both doms.
Posted
If you set up a special training session whipping ,bondage whatever where the other Dom is helping you
Posted

I've done 2 on 1 (and 3 on 1) more than once (as both the 1 - and as part of the 2 or 3)

and like - if you are the Dominant, and it is your sub. They are still your sub.  That you are granting a wish and allowing them to be part of a Double Dominant scene - they might have expectations to do well for you both and the second Dominant must also respect their boundaries and that they are potentially their Dominant for the sake of the scene - but are otherwise not their Dominant.

Posted
Dominance is not exclusive, necessarily... and, partnering with another dominant doesn't mean you are relinquishing anything. It takes cooperation and communication just like anything.
I topped my sub with another dominant last week. There was cooperation and flexibility through the whole thing... but, near the end of the scene my girl reached for me for mercy and aftercare... the other dom completely got it and backed off.

Have those conversations and get those agreements in order. Then, get to fulfilling those fantasies!!
Posted
I am still in search of a Dom in my area. But I think now I'm going to have to find someone who's open to this. Lol
Posted
Some people have given excellent ideas on what the mentality will be so let me give a specific scenario trust might make it helpful to understand.

You and another Dom sitting in arm chairs that are facing the same direction but slightly turned towards each other in a den discussing life and sipping whisky that is served by her. She is naked and on her knees infront of you both but also out of the way and awaiting orders. Occasionally she is ordered to come and service one or the other orally and the conversation is often interrupted by some use of the sub sexually either by one or both Doms in the form of whatever kind of play the Doms like flogging that is commented on by the other or even joined in on.

The biggest issue is finding someone that you trust with your submissive that will be respectful to both of you and not play power struggle games against you. Alot of this depends on what kind of sub you have and a service sub/slave is the easiest to do this with in a comfortable environment.
Posted
I wishhhhhhhh 🥵🥵🥵 can’t even get one Dom let alone 2
Posted
Tag team your sub. Have one suffocating them with their ass while the other does what ever to the lower half, take turns on each. And if you and your sub is in to it y'all could edge them, then cuck them going in to a spicy vanilla with the other Dom.
If the sub in question don't like suffocating on ass or pussy, IDK 😐
Posted
Alternatively you could have a "good cop, bad cop" or "devil and angel" act. Where one is being super sadistic and the other is super soft and caring. Make sure you interact with the other Dom, if not it'll feel weird and fake
Posted
It is a fantasy I hold my self so often pondered this and come to the conclusion that it would may be need to be main dominant how controls and May be a switch as second person.
Posted
I fantasize the same both doms are a team you both have to agree and understand
Posted
2 hours ago, Heroandge-Sub said:
Tag team your sub. Have one suffocating them with their ass while the other does what ever to the lower half, take turns on each. And if you and your sub is in to it y'all could edge them, then cuck them going in to a spicy vanilla with the other Dom.
If the sub in question don't like suffocating on ass or pussy, IDK 😐

Did really help, that's not what he was asking...

Posted
The two doms need to practice together just the two of them and figure it out before including the sub
Posted
Ask yourself seriously whether this is something you can do and don't say yes just because you feel like you have to.

Dominance is different for different people. Some people here seem to see it as something they're okay sharing, but to some people (like myself) domming is a 1 on 1 experience and sharing with another would hurt that. You don't have to try or deny that for the sake of accommodating; its okay for Doms to have limits too.
Posted
I have never experienced this but this is also my fantasy.

My thoughts are that the two doms will take turns demanding things from the sub to the other dom or to themselves.
Posted
Its all about teamwork and understanding
Posted
I loooooove sharing girls. My suggestion is find a way to make it work, it’ll be worth it