2 dominants, 1 submissive

KentDom6969

Posted
I'm pretty new to the kink community and being a dominant but I feel that with anything in this community communication, boundaries, and trust are important so why would it be any different in that situation?
Posted
As a Dominant, I would never share my property with anyone.
Posted
Would this be a good opportunity to show a new dominant how itā€™s done? Could be fun showing someone especially since you know what she likes. Would it be a man dominate or a woman?
Posted
Spitroasting works well with 2 tops poking 1 bottom on both ends. You could also have a partner dom to use your sub as a sex toy with you.

Seeing it as having one dom happy and the other ignored can be avoided if you see the activity as the 2 of you climbing all over the subby and taking what you want simultaneously. I'm certain sub will be thrilled to have been pinned under two people and fucked by them too.
You could try finding a female dom/switch to top and have your sub service both if you during and after the fun.
Of course the important thing to remember is who you feel comfortable sharing with and that you have to match the partner dom and maintain a safe atmosphere
Posted
Friday at 03:32 PM, Kaebae14 said:
I wishhhhhhhh šŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ canā€™t even get one Dom let alone 2

I feel the same way. I'm a switch guy and I cant seem to find a domme anywhere ā˜¹

Posted
I have co Dominated before. All it takes is a conversation to set the rules and plan out how the Doms want things to go .
Posted
Sounds dreamy.

I think just communicating and collaboration is the key.

A sub has multiple ways she can please.
Posted
Iā€™m very dominant controlling and strict
  • 1 year later...
Posted
This is easy. Any blue collar worker has been here. There's a job to do. The sub. Look at the other doms as coworkers. Talk amongst yourselves. I've always found that in these situations a gag and blindfold heighten the excitement for the sub. Just make sure the people you invite are compatible.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
This is one of my biggest fantasy, and to answer your questions it's all about Communicating. Think of the other dom like your twin you both want the same thing to please your sub work as a team
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I had experience with 2 Dominas, in my opinion, this is a long way to a less worthwhile session. I'm sorry, English is not my main language.

p.s.Ā The second Domina, our close friend, is also an important factor.

Posted
My Little has expressed the same desire. However she wants to add a mommy dynamic to our daddy little dynamic. So it might be different for us since we would each be fulfilling a different role at the same time to maximize her experience. Ofc anytime sheā€™s dommed by 2 of us she likes to help one of us dom the other
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I would absolutely love this dynamic one of my biggest fantasy
Posted
I'm a little with a mommy domme, but would like a daddy type as well or caregivers. Iv had it in the past a bit and highly enjoyed it, sadly the male partner was narcissistic an bad..
Posted
Try reading polysecure and poly wise as I feel these would help in this situation. I understand your concerns about a struggle over power but you both should be working in unison, you both should be singing from the same hym sheet for it to work so ultimately you and the other Dom need to be very good at communicating together before hand, deciding what you're both going to be doing etc so you're in sync