Spandex Fetish

Posted

Does anyone else have spandex fetish. I like the look & feel of spandex on women & myself when cosplaying superheroes in zentai suits. I really turned on of women in spandex whether be leggings, cycling skinsuits, bodysuits etc. I enjoy wearing zentai suits in both comic con & privacy in my own home. 

Posted
Easy yes, same, spandex, superheroes, cycling and specially power rangers, I don't know why but it's a huge turn on 😅
Posted
9 minutes ago, MXSB1 said:

Easy yes, same, spandex, superheroes, cycling and specially power rangers, I don't know why but it's a huge turn on 😅

Welcome to the club!! I'm mostly a Marvel fan, but I start get into DC in recent years. 

Posted
Thanks, both are great but I'm more inclined for DC, love playing Injustice 2, and all the movies, even BvsS lol have u ever met anyone into this kind of fetishes in person? I've gone to a few anime conventions to look at cosplayers but never have met anyone who shares the same likes
Posted
6 minutes ago, MXSB1 said:
Thanks, both are great but I'm more inclined for DC, love playing Injustice 2, and all the movies, even BvsS lol have u ever met anyone into this kind of fetishes in person? I've gone to a few anime conventions to look at cosplayers but never have met anyone who shares the same likes

Just an ex of mine. I been in couple of comic cons cosplay as Venom so folks (both cosplayers & non-cosplayers) can take pics, that's about it. I'm kinda unlucky in that regard.