Ass Eating

Steve980

Posted (edited)

Im new to licking booty, but so far i love it. But should i be worried about any health effects?

Edited by Steve980
Posted
Never made me ill I love doing it
Lord_Talion
Posted
For what I've heard, as long as your partners have no illnesses found in their stool its not a problem
Posted
I've read that Beaver Fever is linked to the act, but that is due to poor hygiene. So make sure your partner scrubs good, inside and out. And LeatherDaddy makes different kinds of sugar scrubs specifically designed to facilitate the act.
Posted
As long as it’s clean, go to town.
Redefine-Horizons
Posted
10 hours ago, DyingForLife said:
I've read that Beaver Fever is linked to the act, but that is due to poor hygiene. So make sure your partner scrubs good, inside and out. And LeatherDaddy makes different kinds of sugar scrubs specifically designed to facilitate the act.

Sugar plus those microbes sounds the opposite of a good idea.

Regular cleansing beforehand- a shower, thorough nonaggravating scrubbing with soap and water would reduce bacterial load, fecal material, etc. I personally like bidets to cleanse that area regularly, but that is not necessarily required.

As others have stated, good health of both partners. In most cases, you should be fine. If compromised immune system or ill partner, perhaps not the best idea frequently.

Posted

Want to play it safe you could always do enemas to keep em clean. Daily hygiene as well. Otherwise, bon appetit!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Done it a lot, no bad effects. I wipe the area first with handy baby wipes I keep by the bed or wherever.