I love penises!

Voyuerguy43

Posted

My kink is penis I love looking at them I think they’re the most beautiful things on earth.

anyone else think the same?

• 3 months later...
Posted

Yes, I think they are beautiful and erotic, especially standing proud with all the veins showing and that amazing purple head all swollen and shiny.  Sigh.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Looking , touching, sucking, being fucked by - I love it all

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I 💘 penis.They are so sexy.I love to lick,suck and stroke them.Id willingly become a guy's cock slave.Take everything from me just to serve a guys cock.Id worship it and become it's toilet and spunk dump.Hard and inside me whenever you choose,wherever you choose.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love penises. They're like a sausage waiting to be eaten ;)

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love cock.They taste so nice and to feel them hard in my mouth thrusting in and out of me is so beautiful.To kneel at a mans feet and worship his penis is an absolute pleasure then feel it inside my bottom.Im in heaven,and the spunk.Hot and sticky in my mouth and throat.pure bliss.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I was fascinated to learn during my reckless and promiscuous youth that many mostly straight men liked penises. They just didn't like that they were attached to other men.

• 4 months later...
Posted

I do love them as well. Looking at them, touching, sucking, kissing and letting them inside.

Squirting penises rock too.