Small penis humilation

Johnbruce

Posted

Hey all, new here. So I’m really into being humiliated for my cock size but it’s reallu hard to find women that get off on it. Even if I’m willing and wanting them to sleep with bigger guys also. Thoughts and any women out there interested? 

• 3 years later...
Posted
I’m new here and I must admit I’d not easy finding females who are willing to do such things.
  • 1 month later...
1Subfor1Dom-2331
Posted
I’m gay and I also feel like I enjoy the *** of my cock because most of the time it’s smaller than all of the other guys cocks in the room
1Subfor1Dom-2331
Posted
I like to hear what I have always thought that it is small and that it should be bigger and that because it’s not I should do something to compensate so I look for things that other guys might find appealing
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would love to humiliate your tiny dick

Posted

Id say I'm average in size, but when flaccid It can get really small and I love when my wife makes fun of me for it.  

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
I've been in two cuckold relationships both kept my cock in chastity and found several hung bulls, was always naked in their presence and they often commented how small and pathetic my cock is , and how good the bulls felt .
Posted
On 10/22/2019 at 12:41 PM, Johnbruce said:

Hey all, new here. So I’m really into being humiliated for my cock size but it’s reallu hard to find women that get off on it. Even if I’m willing and wanting them to sleep with bigger guys also. Thoughts and any women out there interested? 

I lovvvveeeee SPH. 

Posted
On 11/12/2022 at 9:52 AM, lilRyan81 said:

I’m new here and I must admit I’d not easy finding females who are willing to do such things.

You are looking in the wrong place then. I have done quite a bit of SPH and enjoy it immensely.

Posted
On 2/5/2023 at 6:43 PM, VeronikaSF said:

I lovvvveeeee SPH. 

Would love to be humiliated for the size of mine

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
interested. and u can watch a bull fuck me
  • 5 months later...
Posted
I really want to try SPH a little timid and excited in the same breath
Posted (edited)

Same. With couple Mistresses its unforgettably.

Edited by sphfun
Posted
I am not small but average 6 inches but I can control it and make it hard kind of but good enough for photos got it down to 2.4 inches. Absolutely love the prettiest girls laughing at it and calling me a loser and how I could never pleasure anyone with my pathetic little clit lol. I came up with name for him called Waldo because it's so small reminds me of the game where's Waldo lol
  • 3 weeks later...
SometimesVeronica
Posted

This thread is hot. Definitely hot.

It goes inside of me when soft, naturally it's about 2 1/2" just hanging out erect, and if I push onto my body it's almost 4" on a good day.

I have learned to love my penis, as small as it is.

Posted
This thread is turning me on swing all you talk about your small pathetic penis’
Posted
I’m a mommy - *** goes against my nature. That being said what are your thoughts on a young sub with a 3-4 inch penis who wants to be a top?
Posted
Pillow Princess 1. I think he better have lots of *** and treat a woman extra good and possibly allow her to have sex with other men occasionally if she desires
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I’m in the same boat :/ so hard to find women to date :(
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I recently acquired my sissy boy and he loves the ***. Especially when I tell my FWB how small he is. How he doesn’t get to fuck me because his cock isn’t big enough to please me. His eyes flutter and he moans so sexy for me when i humiliate him. 💛