Small penis

london250490
Posted
Not very if she keeps you in chastity!
Posted
I thought i have a small penis too, untill I had my first experience whit a woman who was giving me an actual feedback (turned out im thick as hell)
So Its all relative.
But honestly size doesn't relay matter as long as you have a proper *** flow and can keep it up for a long time. (Regular cardio exercises are recommended)
And try to not obsess about it its not good for yourself.

In any case good luck and stay safe.
Posted
I have a small , I have been kept in chastity for 15 years both cuckold girlfriends and all mistresses during that time only had sex with hung , loved comparing their size to mine
Mistress_Lascivious
Posted

From experience, many guys have a fetish for small penis ***. They feel inadequate and this taps into their insecurities which heightens their sexual arousal. It can be a very cathartic and somewhat the***utic experience to be laughed at and degraded. 

Now having said that, this is not for everyone. It would be something that is negotiated up front and agreed upon prior to engaging in this type of play. 

To answer the question if it is important to have a small penis in a relationship with a Mistress. It is not important at all. Everyone has their personal preferences and it is really more about the person than their equipment. 

Posted
5 hours ago, CopperKnob said:
I'd have thought what really matters is the person the penis is attached to rather than it's shape or size

The problem occurs when the small penis is attached to a big penis (I've seen some over 6 ft!). Otherwise, I think you're good 👍

Posted
3 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:

The problem occurs when the small penis is attached to a big penis (I've seen some over 6 ft!). Otherwise, I think you're good 👍

The other problem that often occurs is when the brain is situated in the smaller of the two penis' or so I've heard

Posted

I lot of - well - stuff around small penis' is more rooted in fantasy than reality.   

If your D/s relationship is non-sexual then your penis really doesn't matter at all.

If it's sexual, then while some people do have a preference there's generally nothing can't be worked around.  

Posted
1 hour ago, Lady_Char said:

Well said🤣

Posted
6 hours ago, onceacuckold said:
I have a small , I have been kept in chastity for 15 years both cuckold girlfriends and all mistresses during that time only had sex with hung , loved comparing their size to mine

That sounds very depressing!

Posted
13 hours ago, Lady_Char said:

Hahah!! Yes!!

Posted
12 hours ago, OldBones said:

That sounds very depressing!

He’s a cuck. He loves it.

Posted
How important is it to have a small penis in a relationship with a Mistress?? Not important at all. Size has nothing to do with it.
It’s about the person. I think it’s a common misconception that Dommes prefer a small penis so that they can use it for ***.
I’ve had men inbox me to tell me they have a small penis like it will give them favour. But no, respect and humbleness will give favour. Any mention of the size of a penis whilst getting to know someone puts me off straight away no matter the size.
Posted

I think I have a small cock.  I'm circumcised so the head of lovely and big but overall, not so much.

I don't use it for *** (I have enough self-consciousness over it as it is) as I don't really want somebody reminding me of it.

However, never had any complaints and I always make extra effort with everything else like mouth and tongue haha.

• 11 months later...
Posted
I have a small penis that should be kept in the chastity cage
Posted

I also have a small penis so I had to perfect my tongue and fingure skills.