Attraction?

ma****

Posted
I always prefer a guy with a little bulk or belly. My ex was 6'2" 130, by the end of the relationship 220lbs. Good cooking helps so no worries, if a lady likes you she will put meat on your bones. 😅
Posted
I've seen a wide variety of guys get women either on their level or even a couple steps above. So it's primarily a matter of her personal preference or your personal charisma.
You seem slim, and if you do feel insecure about it, it's not the end of the world. The best fix is as simple as doing a couple sets of push ups, sit ups, squats, planks and stretches before you shower and sleep; muscle tone and broader frames exude an atmosphere of vitality, along with health benefits and general appearance.
If you need help on self improvement, I have plenty of advice to offer for just about anything
Posted
Regardless of your body, attraction comes from confidence you exude. Enjoy yourself and if you want tips to bulk up I can help with that. Very minimal effort could put more confidence into you. Working out does build confidence and just feels good and if need any tips just ask. I am 6ft tall, 265 and little chunky but i have a *** so in a month and half i burned off 20lbs and arms are twice as big. Confidence never went down so biggest key to attraction is that. Do not be egotistical or a pig but be confident.
Posted
Thank you to everybody for your thoughts and advice.
Posted
I've came across several women that are more gear towards thin, slim, and skinny men. I'm slim as well and I've just used some weights and exercises to tone my body to just define it more. Totally optional. But there's different people with different attractions and possibilities are endless.
Posted
Everyone’s different đŸ€·â€â™€ïž lots of women I know like skinny guys though
Posted
lies all lies, they want big muscles and fat belly’s and tall people especially if wanna be a DOM, don’t let them try to fool you on here, ima skinny guy with muscle trust me ain’t no one throwing themselves at us
Posted
6 hours ago, HyenaKing_ said:

lies all lies, they want big muscles and fat belly’s and tall people especially if wanna be a DOM, don’t let them try to fool you on here, ima skinny guy with muscle trust me ain’t no one throwing themselves at us

Not true. I'm not the least bit attracted to big muscles. I'd rather a slim toned man.

Posted
6 hours ago, Lockfairy said:

Not true. I'm not the least bit attracted to big muscles. I'd rather a slim toned man.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Posted

Attraction is something that happens between ( normally 2) people. 

It is true that certain " looks" are sometimes more in favour than others. If you don't know your own mind then you'll likely follow recieved herd opinion as to what is attractive and what is not. Anybody who knows their own mind knows when they find somebody else attractive, height, weight, looks, build don't really figure.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Honestly it doesn't matter if the person skinny to me big to me or whatever the case may be it matters what they're inside is if they got a good heart and it's about their personality that's just me and if they're friendly
Posted
Someone who is comfortable and quietly confident in their own body, who loves and enjoys their strengths and owns their flaws will always win out. Give me a whole human being over a pretty but fragile or empty shell any day.
Posted
I love tall skinny guys, pale and black hair lol it’s a look, don’t apologize for it
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Mahoon, judging from your profile, I think plenty of women will appreciate your form. In my anecdotal experience, I’ve seen plenty of skinny guys in relationships, and I was even told by a woman that she doesn’t like men who are bulky (in terms of muscle).