Attraction

Posted
So my last sub was into just watching me do mamual labor, anything from working on my car to chopping wood, just watching made her wet. How many of you share this trait?
Posted
To be honest my wife is like that. I hung blinds one time and damn near broke my penis.
Posted
I've had a few subs who were like that, anything that had me sweating hard, whenever I did yardwork they were always handy with tea or lemonade and would make sure to wipe my brow
Posted
Man doing manual labor absolutely, it's the same concept as yall liking the French maid.
Posted
I'm like that if someone is doing any type of sweet gesture or taking over doing some chore I was handling. Usually (at least for me) seeing that can have the same effects as seeing normal dom tendencies
Posted
Yep I’m with her on this! Anything that makes you sweat is going to make me horny as.
Posted
The only manual labor that turns me on to watch is a man jerking off...lol
Posted
there’s a pheromone called Androstenol that’s in men’s sweat, and it causes arousal in females 🥴
Posted
Watching my boyfriend doing “manly” things or cooking makes me happy, I wouldn’t say “hot and bothered” but I definitely find him so attractive and will just sit there watching him and smile and just be like “this is part of why I love you”
Posted
I like watching men work on cars so I get it.
Posted
I really enjoy—though not quite to the superkink level—watching people’s bodies move, especially if I’m already attracted to them. Could be chopping wood, could be playing piano, could be sewing, could be rock climbing. Especially when it’s something they’re skilled at. The way they make their muscles move is both aesthetically and libidinally pleasing.
Posted
was there more to it than that? cuz just this by itself, sounds like you were the sub 🤣
Posted
2 hours ago, Amasea said:
I really enjoy—though not quite to the superkink level—watching people’s bodies move, especially if I’m already attracted to them. Could be chopping wood, could be playing piano, could be sewing, could be rock climbing. Especially when it’s something they’re skilled at. The way they make their muscles move is both aesthetically and libidinally pleasing.

Exactly

Posted
For me, Dance , in both men and women is such an elegant and awesome language it is powerful how the body and heart and mind and soul all combine and communicate deeply freely with dance.
Posted
I'm this way with my partner and it's. With everything he does
Posted
7 hours ago, dread_persephone said:

Man doing manual labor absolutely, it's the same concept as yall liking the French maid.

I get your point however I'm not sure all like the French Maid (I don't).

Posted
Yeah bruh my wife is the sameway specially chopping wood or lifting heavy objects
Posted
Well if I'm attracted to someone physically and/or emotionally anytime they're doing manual labor (Especially if they're not completely clothed) will be a sight to enjoy and cherish.💕
Posted
8 hours ago, Amasea said:

Oh my gods, YES!!! Maybe its an artist thing, but possibly more a sex thing - a man moving his body, watching the lines and the muscles tighten and relax *full body shiver* like so much!!

Posted

A female guitar player of violinist can be super hot.

Posted
Yesterday at 08:33 PM, CrystalPrincess83 said:
The only manual labor that turns me on to watch is a man jerking off...lol

😂