Attraction?

ma****

Posted
During this day and age is being skinny for a guy still a thing some women are attracted to? It seems it’s either big belly’s or big muscles, (which I have neither), so just curious if it’s still a thing some women like or not.
Posted
Dude, your 6’8. Forget about big belly or muscles. If that height alone, doesn’t work for you. I don’t know man…
Posted

I don’t like great big muscles. I prefer slim men, though a bit of a belly is fine. 

Posted
Skinny guys are just as amazing as any other man😍
Posted
Dude, you are fine. Personality, confidence, intelligence, and sense of humour is way sexier than a bunch if muscles with nothing between the ears #JustSaying 😉
Posted

Depends on the person, me personally I don’t care about muscles or being ripped, just someone being bigger than me is a turn on. Then again I have a thing for height but yeah nothing wrong with how your built!😊 plus- it’s not an accurate way to determine size obviously but tall and skinny is commonly associated with having a big d**k so that’s a plus

Posted
I personally like a guy with a nice soft flabby stomach and sort of defined chest and arms. Doesn’t have to be very muscly. Skinny guys can look good but not all. Each one looks different and I’m not either attracted to or repulsed by the very single one.
Posted
For me same thing. Sometimes i wonder if it makes me less attractive. Im 6.7 (200) and 189pound( 85kg ) but never had any complains. Also do you like it if a woman has lots of muscles and goes sporting every day? I personaly would prefer her to sport in bed..
Posted
Personally I don't focus on body type but how the person portrays themselves. I know everyone has a preference but, for me, having a mental connection means more.
Posted
Dude just be yourself,
Also make sure to do some cardio and light exercise time to time to build up some endurance.
A little belly is fine.
I have been running and crosfitting time to time and i started to like what i see in the mirror.
Make sure to eat plenty of protein and vegs.
Also sleep 7-8 hours (thats when the muscle growth happens.)
If you need any pointers Im happy to help.
Im 169 cm and around 67kg.
Being healthy is sexy and it brings a lot of confidence.
Posted

Me being tall, 5’9”, I am attracted to taller men, and them being fit is my preference, beautiful on the inside as well as the outside.  But also being intelligent, witty, caring, confident, honest, and a gentleman makes a person more attractive in my eyes.  Embrace you, you’re tall, fit, handsome, and I’m sure you have even more amazing qualities.

💙💎

Posted
Just do you bro. I find that I have no problem no matter my weight. The ladies definitely want someone that is self aware, confident, humorous and at the end of the day, 100% treat them right. Oh, and make sure that you and your place is clean and tidy, ready for company. Anyone disagrees with me on this one?
Posted

people are attracted to all sorts of builds; but it's generally attitude which is most important 

Posted
There are definitely ladies that are into skinny guys!
Posted

I agree with @mckinney933just do you skinny fat short tall muscles or not the one thing you definitely always want to be is 100 be true to yourself be you.... own that shit!!!

Posted
I honestly have a preference for average built men. If you're jacked or have muscles, that's just a bonus To me overall attractiveness is more important than body type.
Posted
We all have preferences but they shouldn’t stop you from shooting your shot. Confidence (read: NOT arrogance) will take you verrrrry far. Believe me :)
Posted
You have the same kinda natural build as me but you’re much taller. When I was younger i took up swimming which broadened my shoulders, giving me a much better torso without having to be ripped. I would recommend it.
Posted
I think there will always be some attracted to this more tv body type, a lot of people I know don't just like that but like it regardless and many also como here for different experiences with Tv influenced curiosity
Posted
If you have an attractive face, it doesn't matter.
Posted
I don't know, my former partner always raves to me that more often than not women tend to lean toward thinner men. But I feel your ***, I'm tall and thin, albeit, an athletic build. I can get ripped, just not big. 🤷‍♂️
Posted
Where are all these belly loving women? Uh... asking for a friend? 😂
Posted
I’m a BBW and I loveee slim men, I love the fact they can still completely dominate me and move me around with ease and ruin me so yes there’s definitely women out there lol