attraction

Posted
What ever happened to when two people find eachother attractive and go hard?
Posted

it still happens

nothing has changed in that regard.  there just needs to be mutual attraction 

Posted
I think that’s still a thing. Don’t think it went away 👍
Posted
Nothing happened to it - it still happens 🙂
Posted
A few things could be blamed honestly, new wave feminism, (the kind that is against men) causing a lot of guys to not approach women in general out of *** for their livelihoods. A lot of women marketing their bodies as something to sell through making adult content, or telling men that they have to pay them for their attention. Or even something as simple as a lot of men realizing that it's simply not worth the risk of child support or losing half of what they own if worst case scenario.

TL;DR: Blame that which society is promoting heavily through the music and the media we consume daily.
Posted
It definitely happens when I am with my Master.
Posted

I found what I was looking for 😉🖤❤️

Posted
I think it still happens but the bar has been raised over the years so it seems more difficult to court
Posted
There’s plenty of us that enjoy courting and pleasure ☺️ we can just be hard to find.
Posted
Romantic conquest died when casual hook ups became easy
Posted
Still out there. But if it was easy they'd have made a pill for it. Your benefit is proportional to the intelligent effort you invest.
Posted
2 hours ago, MrGivesaFuck said:
Romantic conquest died when casual hook ups became easy

Are casual hook ups easy beyond a certain age?? I find even on kink apps people are really reserved and the opposite to easy, have you found hooking up on here easy??

Posted

what is often odd is the folk looking for LTRs who cannot find one blame things on "hook-up culture" whereas those looking for hook-ups who can't find one seem to blame it on people wanting to take things slow and cautious

there probably should be time to consider and step back that...

whatever you're looking for... if it's realistic, it exists - but... nothing is easy and the grass aint always greener. 

Posted
48 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

what is often odd is the folk looking for LTRs who cannot find one blame things on "hook-up culture" whereas those looking for hook-ups who can't find one seem to blame it on people wanting to take things slow and cautious

there probably should be time to consider and step back that...

whatever you're looking for... if it's realistic, it exists - but... nothing is easy and the grass aint always greener. 

Just looking

Posted
3 hours ago, blacklace23 said:
There’s plenty of us that enjoy courting and pleasure ☺️ we can just be hard to find.

So if I wine and dine you and we feel an attraction we going in?

Posted
7 hours ago, blacklace23 said:

Well said ! There are plenty of us that enjoy romance and hard lust in balance. The attraction is the driving *** to us procreating !!! 🌸🌷🌺🌹💕❤️

Posted
Oh it’s still there; you just have to find that person. And I agree with what most said: the wine-and-dining, and the attraction needing to be there — the chemistry.
Posted
It's 2022, Sir.
It's still here but keeping It's distance from the nonsense. :)