Aftercare

Wi****

Posted
December 11, north-andover451 said:
Shondarby sounds like he full of shit and definitely a selfish person if he is lucky enough to find anyone

Why are yall still bringing up my name dont get mad at me bcuz ur not A true dom go simp for these "subs" and STHU

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/19/2022 at 5:48 PM, KayaGamer said:

Yeah. I guess they are people who don’t realize the difference between being dominant and supportive and oppressive and uncaring.

YES! How correct you are! Believe me, ALL of my gentlemen & lady subs over the decades would agree with you as well. 😉 OH AND BTW  I AIN'T NO "simp" either! 😂 💜😎

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted
November 18, 2022, SHONDARBY said:

I wont judge U for wat U want I hope U wont judge me behind wat I want

Oh I’m judging big time. Sorry but that’s not being a Dom in my book that’s being a narcissistic selfish prick. But hey if your girl is happy then cool. Just glad I’ve never had a Dom line you.

Posted
November 19, 2022, SHONDARBY said:

Dont be A simp bro I dont have to show aftercare and ur the fake Dom here if U are focused on her needs

You realize a girl who submits to you is giving you a gift? She could very well take it back and leave your selfish ass if she knew she could f F eat a real Dom.

Posted
11 hours ago, Daddys_Doll said:

You realize a girl who submits to you is giving you a gift? She could very well take it back and leave your selfish ass if she knew she could f F eat a real Dom.

That isnt A gift like I said itz about us men not yall Doms are not gonna put pussy on A pedestal thatz not how the dynamic ever works and imma tell U like I told all the other chicks if yall want A submissive dude that caters to yall go find him