Mommy doms... why so rare?

Daddyslittl622

Daddyslittl622
Posted

I cannot find a mommy dom anywhere. My daddy and I have been trying to add a mommy dom and nobody does this? Is this strange? Do you know any mommy doms?

Posted

I'm a mummy dominant. I'm quite happy just having a baby boy for now but the idea of adding to my family at some point is appealing.

Posted

I know a fair few - I guess a question is where is everywhere?  

• 5 years later...
Posted

As with everything in kink whenever anyone asks "why aren't there more women into [whatever kink]?", the answer is always "if it actually benefitted women, more women would do it."

There's also an aspect of unrealistic expectations involved here. 

The kink community is very small. Even looking at it from a global scale, the kink community is unbelievably tiny compared to the vanilla population. You haven't adjusted your expectations appropriately to account for this. You are expecting (***ly) to run into compatible kink partners with the same frequency you run into compatible vanilla sex partners. They simply are not comparable population sizes and expecting the same rates of finding compatible kink partners as for vanilla sex partners just isn't realistic. 

Next up, you're an M/f couple seeking a female unicorn. You're unicorn hunting. The website "Unicorns-r-us" (Google it) can explain in detail why that's already gonna be next to impossible to find. There are several important reasons why women in general don't want to be a unicorn and you should really read up on it. 

On top of that, you don't just want a unicorn woman (already very difficult to acquire), you evidently want her to be a Dominant who matches your kinks AND is willing to neatly squeeze herself into your existing power dynamic (let me guess...what are the chances Daddy wants to be able to call the shots over Mommy too, hmm?). Can you really not see how a *DOMINANT* woman might be a bit repelled by this set up? Where's the control and power for her in a dynamic designed and built before she even had a voice to contribute?

Women are also less likely to have a Mommy kink because women are overwhelmingly still expected to do he lion's share of real world not-fun childcare and men are not. So a man gets called "Daddy" and thinks it's fun and cutesy. A woman gets called "Mommy" and guess what she's getting flashbacks to: a fuckton of unpleasant work and a turn off. 

Lastly, Mommy Doms do exist but they get treated pretty crappy by A LOT of the kink community at large (just like most FemDoms). A couple hundred do-me-sub jackasses begging for anal and diaper play from you for nothing in return except literally dealing with other people's shit would make you go incognito about your kinks too. 

Posted
I experience this daily and it is amazing
  • 3 weeks later...