Smoking Fetish

Posted
Any smoke fetishists here? I don't know why but since I can remember I've been turned on by smokers. When I turned 21 I started smoking and then the fetish only got stronger, after a while I got into BDSM too, and had some experiences with some Dom guys who smoked. Then another fetish came to me which is being used as human ashtray. I think it's so degrading but at the same time so hot! Anyone else?
Posted
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Posted
2 hours ago, JP2304 said:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

The smoking fetish might not be for everyone, or most people even. It certainly isn't for me. But it is a valid fetish with a legitimate place on the site.

Kink-shaming though? That doesn't belong here. If you don't like a particular fetish, scroll on by.

Posted

I disagree & I believe in the freedom to express my opinion as long as it's not abusive which clearly my response wasn't 

Posted
2 hours ago, JP2304 said:

I disagree & I believe in the freedom to express my opinion as long as it's not abusive which clearly my response wasn't 

Well bully for you! Obviously you haven't been around/involved enough to recognise that we don't do judgemental here, or to understand why it has no place in a respect-based community.

You can disagree all you like, what your response does do, very clearly, is break the site Code of Conduct - which as a user you have agreed to abide by. I'll even help you out and copy-paste the bit you haven't grasped; you'd do well to take it on board:-

Respect your community

One of the strengths of the kink community is that it's open and nonjudgmental. Always be friendly and tolerant of other members. It’s not cool to threaten, harass, stalk, or *** others - or express views that may be considered racist, bigoted, or hateful towards another individual, group, culture, race, religion, gender, sexuality - or kink.

Posted

Never tried that but wouldn’t mind experiencing it. I have a weird thing for tighter whities. 

• 1 year later...
Posted
I love riding and getting head while smoking