What are some ways you enjoy mixing foot fetish and bdsm?

Posted

Hello friends, i am curious about foot fetish and have known about this since a young age. An early experience was role playing a dog that crawled around at others feet. What are some ways you have found enjoyable for mixing foot fetish and bdsm

Posted
Sky's the limit... As a sub I've had to give a pedicure kneeling on rice as a punishment... Incredibly erotic and quite ***ful.. it's all about being creative with the right person...
Posted

Sounds like your experience is quite erotic and ***ful Mark. I can imagine how wonderful it would be to be teased in this way while kneeling on rice. 

Posted
Well I was fascinated at an early age by women's feet, pm me if you want to know more, I love seeing feet in strappy stilettos, or wedge sandals,
Posted

I love feet but for me someone has to be tied up and ***d to worship feet, and with me it can be both male and female feet as long as their clean and soft. My favorite though is to be tied down in sexy lingerie and ***d to worship feminine feet while mine are also worshipped, and adored for hours.

Posted
Scratch their soles durring climax...
It works well if you did a lot of massage and stimulating prior to it.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I myself would say first off while ballbusting for the most extreme thing tip throw into the mix.  Having her use her if lucky nylon or pantyhose clad silky and sexy as a feet to unload on your balls kicking them trying her best to drop you and.make you submit and beg for her for mercy or being ***d to use your safeword to save yourself.