Doctor in the house?

Pettymort

Posted

I’m meeting a date later today. Unfortunately she has thrush. Never one to let minor obstacles get in the way of play. I think I will now be ministering to her needs with some kinky sexual healing. Judicious application of fungal cream can be sorted and the poor thing may need tying to the bed while I administer some nasty medicine “for her own good”. Is there any suggestions for what’s safe and what’s a no no in this situation. 

Posted
Ok the first thing il say is to CHECK that she still wants to play.
Her telling you that she has it... could be her way for preparing you for no sexy time.
She might be embarrassed.
She might be sore.

I also think its worth remembering men can get thrush too.
If its transferrable i dont know, but men can get it. Everyone and anyone can also get oral thrush

I think google is your friend here too.
Vaginal thrush. How to care for it. What not to do.

Id honestly be checking in with her to see if she even wants help applying cream or other kinky sexy stuff.
She might just want a vanilla date until its cleared up. I know i wouldnt play with thrush. Could end up hurting more and longer healing time and its personally one of those embarrassing things for me. Ive had it once in my life. But it was fuckin sore.

So yeh. Always ask her first before anything else.
Posted
46 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:
Her telling you that she has it... could be her way for preparing you for no sexy time.
She might be sore.

If its transferrable i dont know, but men can get it. Everyone and anyone can also get oral thrush

Id honestly be checking in with her to see if she even wants help applying cream or other kinky sexy stuff.
She might just want a vanilla date until its cleared up. I know i wouldnt play with thrush. Could end up hurting more and longer healing time and its personally one of those embarrassing things for me. Ive had it once in my life. But it was fuckin sore.

Yep it's transferable from women to men - I can attest to that and couldn't agree more with all you've said.
Take your guide from her OP - she's the only one who can tell you what's a "no no in this situation"

Posted
2 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

She might be sore.

Yes agreed and we have talked about what is possible and not and absolutely nothing will happen unless she agrees. I used to get thrush regularly as a youth. It itches like like the devil and the manky throat and tongue is not pleasant. 

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Yep it's transferable from women to men - I can attest to that and couldn't agree more with all you've said.
Take your guide from her OP - she's the only one who can tell you what's a "no no in this situation"

Agreed 

Posted

Thrush can be caused by a number of things. Just a women's hormonal or if she's run down or a chemical imbalanc in her body .  Its rather uncomfortable. If personally wouldn't want to play if I'd had thrush. Anything sexual to get lady area will make it so much wores