Need advice

Bw****

Posted
bro i have the opposite problem i love sexual intimacy but i don’t wanna loose my virginity yet
Posted
Just be you have a chat with people and make sure on same page. Have safe words when meeting people and let someone know your on a "date" - Let go & enjoy the ride!! You'll know the good ones when you know..😎
Posted
Vulnerability is part of the equation. We are all different. Be careful with other’s advice…including mine. For me the vulnerability and so-called *** are embraced. It all helps escape the dismal boredom.
Posted
Just be honest about it, hon. I get it. Am sure lots of others will too. Anyone not willing to accommodate isn't going to suit anyway. Guess it's one of your limits people need to respect.
Posted
More scared of not having all the sex then you are being *** let your pushy from behind use the excitement of the fair inch handle it to have great experiences
Posted
Be careful whom you gonna trust and vuldnerable too.
Posted
It’s hard to say with kink it’s not easy to know how a new partner will react if they aren’t in a kink lifestyle. Id recommended letting the partner know as soon as possible find out if they are open to it before deeper feelings are developing.
Posted
Thank you to everyone for the advice. A lot of different opinions help. Have a wonderful day :)
Posted
Just get naked and enjoy it. No rules