Mommy Daddy Kink Psychology

Posted
I am reading this book called Mating in Captivity (would highly recommend!), it points to desire also coming from childhood. Has anyone explored the relationship of their kink with the childhood and maybe where it comes from

Would be super interested to hear your insights.
I'm personally interested in a mature fem gentle Dom and I'm wondering why x
Posted
I'm sooo interested In this too since I discovered it but haveno idea to actually meet someone to explore this with. I honestly think its because my father was killed when I was young And I was raised just by my mom who was bi polar and went undiagnosed until years after I moved out at 16 and got my own place. I'm thankful she was soo hard on me and hard to get along with because it's definitely taught me how to talk to women and make the feel really comfortable to talk w me. I'm often always told by women they get some weird ability to want to open up and have in depth convos w me and feel very comfortable. I honestly think that being raise by a woman made me learn to be a man through a lot of trial and error and it caused me to develop a very alpha male personality over time. This mixed w my mother never really telling me she's proud of that I'm doing good or that this or that was a good idea and I should follow my dreams etc, is why I think I want the validation and soft domination that often comes from a Mommy Dom. Plus I've always been the one to be in control w when because I'm so comfortable with it and they are soo comfortable w me they often let me take the wheel. So having someone tell me what to do and the idea that all these actions are things they want or turn them on or they put thought into also turns me on. Also I really only ca get off if I KNOW my partner got off. Like getting a woman off gets me off to the point that I often am all about you but I do want to get off as well. Sometimes I'll give oral before we go to dinner just because it's a tease and causes me to feel a build up that I can't wait to rip your clothes off when we get home :)
Posted
Most of our ***s, which is where a lot of Sadomasochism comes from, links back to original *** and desire.

Thich Nhat Hahn explores original *** and desire in his book ***: Essential Wisdom for Getting Through the Storm.

I recommend reading that if you're interested in understanding how *** develops from birth.