Pregnancy fetishism (maiesiophilia)

Posted
One fetish I seem to have and can’t get my head around is being turned on by some pregnant women. Can anyone explain why? Or do people share the same feelings? I feel weird for trying to explain it
Posted
I think from a biological perspective it’s the creation of life. The chemical changes that occur related to hormones. I think that and the breeding fetish are connected to life creation. So that said . Nobody is vanilla. Sex is hardwired for reproduction from a biology perspective ergo everyone has a breeding fetish. Not all man will be into pregnant women. Some guys might be concerned their junk might hit the baby. Or too much weight too support the baby whatever whatever. I do think that some not all women will secrete the same level of hormones cuz she Gravid. There could be pheromones expelled, if people are attracted by scents, a pregnant woman probably has a different body scent than a non fecund woman. Doesn’t mean she stinks. But her apocrine gland secrete diff chemicals

Posted
Bruh same something about a pregnant woman just 🥵🤯
Posted
I have the same fetish! Pregnant women are absolutely beautiful!
Posted

There could be many reasons.  Her pheromones are going to be going wild.

pregnant people get a glow to them that’s very noticeable.

Breasts fill out and often bottom cheeks too.

Hair often changes.

You may have an innate nearly instinctual desire to protect and other husband things.

I’m not a mental health professional so I can’t speak to any or all psychological reasons that you may have where a pregnant partner can fulfill a psychological need for you.  

When I ponder things about myself in relationship to some things if I wonder how I’ve came to feel how I feel  I think back to things in my past that may have brought about the feeling.  Some things just are others I can definitely trace to situations or events in my life.

Posted
You aren't alone, I'm attracted to pregnant women too certainly since my late *** years - although I can't say I've ever given a lot of thought as to the reasoning behind it
Posted
I can’t explain why (but imagine it is explainable!)…but I share the same feelings. To me it is a beautiful thing of nature, and at the same time I am attracted to it; best I can relate is because it’s something I have wanted to have personally (not actually being pregnant as that’s not possible, but having that present in a partner…) Everything related to it as well: the pregnant look, the reason for it, and even after, the feelings carry on to nursing being something I’m curious about too….nothing is weird; it only is to those who can’t be open minded and/or understanding. Everything can be normal to those that want to see it that way, so keep on keeping on!
Posted
I have same feelings
It’s the idea Of highlighting the feminine part of the woman’s existence
Though it’s so hard to find a match and depending on her gestational age she’ll have fluctuated sexual drive
Posted
It's a beautiful thing.
Plus a woman tends to 'glow' when pregnant I find.
Posted
Lots of reasons you could be into it. Explore by looking at photos or art of pregnancy. Which pictures turn you on the most and what about them?
Posted
The femininity, the glow, shape, size, belly growth, lactation, new life creation, etc. It’s very beautiful and hot.
Posted

it's not something a particular fetish or difference maker for me - but - a few say there is a certain glow about those who are pregnant, but also - of course - it usually suggests she is taken, and can play into other fantasies including cuckold, the "unobtainable goddess" or, I guess, some see as a challenge 

Posted
Not really a breeding kink, I love a creampie but it’s more being turned on by a pregnant woman’s body. I think someone nailed it with the glow, fuller breasts and booty, bump and lactation 😍
Posted
It’s also a really hard kink/fet to find on here as there aren’t any search tabs/selections to find people into it either
Posted

Well, in my experience, pregnant women get insatiably horny and are much more free with their bodies. Plus, you can f*** raw without a *** of pregnancy. Can’t beat that.

Posted
Same page here and I agree with all of you that it’s a mix of biology and the glow of pregnant women, I fantasize about my wife being pregnant all the time( we’re not ready to have them yet) and for me it’s always the idea of life / breeding that get me going
Posted
No rubber needed. The jobs been done by someone else. Just go in and fill em up.
Posted
I've always had a thing for pregnant women too
Posted
1 hour ago, bigdaddyDee said:

No rubber needed. The jobs been done by someone else. Just go in and fill em up.

unless of course you take sexual health seriously 

Posted
Are there any other women in the chat that are into it too?
Posted
Well I'm currently pregnant 🤰 and cam girl from my experience with men it's because during pregnancy our hormones are high as if your ***ager that's why we're more glowing and have different smells ect
Posted
I never thought anything of pregnant women, not in a kink fashion, until my (now) ex became pregnant. Remarried and 4 total pregnancies later, I’m crazy turned on by pregnant women. It’s the actuality of intimacy, though, not evolutionary subconscious drivers. Breasts are swollen, milk is a bonus, everywhere a curve to be found, vaginally wet almost to excess. Even the vulva swells. Later in term, bladder control can weaken a bit so sexual activity can cause a little extra fluid. In the case my ex, her sex drive was intensified, and she said her overall sensitivity increased.

I’d gladly step in to tend to any pregnant woman who said the sperm donor had no interest. (Call me ;)