Pregnancy fetishism (maiesiophilia)

Posted
On an evolutionary level, everything that we are conventionally attracted to in a woman is a just a crass signal of fertility. Youth, health, curves. And what can be a bigger signal of fertility than a healthily pregnant woman? I don’t think there’s anything confusing about it at all, it makes perfect sense.
Posted
I've always found pregnant women as being at the height of their beauty. They're a momentary goddess in my eyes/opinion....and the reasoning is everything mentioned here; the glow, the creation of life,the body changes, the curves, the goddess element, everything....I've had the experience of being pregnant and for me it was a rough pregnancy BUT I still felt like it was a superhuman aka goddess moment.... feeling the changes within u and feeling the growth of life IN u, is the most wildest amazing thing I've ever experienced. Sadly I only got the opportunity once and I definitely didn't have the experience I should have had when it came to my spouse, how I was treated or not treated/supported, sharing in the journey together and having the ability to document the moments I wanted, like Fotos and cast of my belly/body, and sexual fun I wanted....let alone not being given the birthing experience I wanted, because he was a chicken and wanted typical hospital when I wanted a doula and water birth. And as a woman I've ALWAYS wanted to be able to share in a woman's pregnancy journey both sexually and non sexually because again it's beyond sexual attraction etc it's just an attraction like one said; with how amazing that a body can make life inside it...
Posted
But I've never had that opportunity yet....I would LOVEEEE the chance to be friends with a woman and share in her ups and downs of pregnancy up to the delivery and on the sexual side....get to caress her body, treasure her, massage her, bubble baths etc with her, and taste her milk, make her eyes roll from her overly horny sensitive body getting pampered and pleasured....
Posted
When pregnant our sex drives are insane. I’m going through it right now
Posted
It’s biologically hardwired in most men.

While 5 months pregnant during a summer weekend in 2020, I went grocery shopping in a dark blue stretchy high waisted miniskirt and a black crop top- an outfit I regularly wore in several other summers. It had been a rough first trimester, so I was barely back to pre-pregnancy weight despite my breasts being two sizes larger and a surge of thick shiny hair. My belly looked like maybe I’d like indulged in a cheeseburger for lunch, but it would be a risky gamble to bet I had a man’s legacy inside me.

Literally every man of every age and demographic in the store at peak shopping hour did at least a double take. A few changed their paths several times, keeping non-threatening distance, but unashamedly lingering and smiling with their eyes behind the masks we all wore before the mandates were lifted. One guy in the parking lot loaded my groceries into the car… during the pandemic! He wasn’t a store employee.

I’m in my late 30’s and have typically been an 8/10 for the last 20 years. Once a week a nice fella will offer buy a drink, physically open a door, or I’ll be invited to a social event for no real reason other than being the right combination of pretty and plausibly attainable.

When I was 3-7.5 months pregnant practically every man treated me like I was a divine goddess who had the power to bless him with a lifetime of success and virility. Women were also surprisingly kind, enthusiastic, and open. (The last six weeks I was a chubby penguin, and while male attention was still there it obviously shifted away from sexual thoughts. Women were much more supportive than earlier.)

There’s a lot more to it, yet in the old world and our modern one, beautiful women are usually given more resources, food, and protection. We are all here because all of the many thousands of women in our ancestral lines were valued, fed, and protected enough to create our family trees.

The desire to grow our families and communities is an innate part of being human. This is the one “kink” that isn’t a kink.
Posted
Pregnant woman are gorgeous from their round bellies to their full breasts.
Posted
I have a breeding fetish. women who I have an interest in, women who I build an intimate relationship with, I first fantasize and then I explain to them that I want to impregnate them. For me it's not so much that they are pregnant, I am more into claiming them and that they are carrying my seed.
Posted
I wholeheartedly agree with you that having a breeding kink is less about being pregnant for me but more about the conversation that lead up to it
Posted
I would have another baby for that reason, it in 9 months of change. I find them erotic myself. I'll admit I love the milk and the big bellys, oh and the taste is amazing.
Seedplantr269
Posted
Saturday at 09:49 AM, Thvckrthvn*** said:
I have a breeding fetish. women who I have an interest in, women who I build an intimate relationship with, I first fantasize and then I explain to them that I want to impregnate them. For me it's not so much that they are pregnant, I am more into claiming them and that they are carrying my seed.

Me too . I love filling their wombs .. have about 23 so far and always looking for more . But people are so judgemental about this ..

Posted
I’m a woman with a breeding fetish.. something about being owned that intimately .. and letting him drink my milk.. also never squirted more in my life than when I was pregnant 😝
Posted
I thought I was weird about having this fetish but I’ve always thought the shape of pregnant women and knocking someone up has always been a turn on for me for as long as I can remember
Posted
I like them to a point. Maybe just past the start of 2nd trimester. Depends on the woman. It's very sexy if u know u put it there or if u didn't, it's very sexy to know you can cum inside over and over and over with no consequences.
Posted
Ohh I love prego women, from the special glow they have to the taste of them down below! I’d love to find my one in my area
Posted
I’m turned on by being impregnated and that we aren’t supposed to get me pregnant 🤭❤️
Posted
I absolutely love everything about impregnation. From the begging of my lover taking multiple doses of my seed, the swollen pussy and tummy from all that fertile goodness, ladies taking many guy without any protection and just enjoy being spurted with copious amounts of cum. These women deserve the greatest sex we can offer.
  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

i just think their beautifull, ive never had any sexual urges towards them. (that might be because ive never really been in a position, where i had the opportunity though)

Edited by zyrax
misspelt opportunity
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I guess my kink regarding this is just a bit different. I’m a guy who fantasizes about being pregnant. I so wish that were possible!