Pregnancy risk sex

HighSpermCount

HighSpermCount
Posted

Are there any women willing to risk impregnation from a complete stranger? 

Posted
I very much doubt it and ethically there are many factors to consider. The more I think about my response to this the more I want to say.... I'm not sure where to start so I'll leave it there!! 🔥🔥🔥
Posted
I’d think that would be irresponsible for all parties involved. What happens if impregnation is the result? Then you’ve involved a third party without consent.
Posted

would any men be willing to risk impregnating a total stranger ? (and subsequently be liable for years of support and the emotional damage to the prospective child) 

Posted

For me, absolutely not.

I think it's very irresponsible and a massive change to someones life, if not both, thats assuming the "stranger" decided to step up. 

May I ask why you have asked this kind of Q?

Posted
I saw this and didn't comment earlier because I don't want to kink shame, but this sort of thing makes me extremely uncomfortable. The end result of pregnancy is a child. I think it's extremely irresponsible.
Posted

ok so theres a kink sense and sort of real life literal sense?

either way, is it LITERALLY meaning someone gets pregnant? if so, then what happens?

Posted (edited)

Recently on another platform, I briefly spoke to a female about her experience relating to her breeding kink.  Essentially she didn't realise at the time that it would result in her being pregnant and not receiving any recognition or support from the "gentleman" involved.  As much as I am one not to suffer fools, there was a genuine sense of betrayal and despair from this individual... they had essentially ticked off the first part of their kink journey, but not had their partner participate in the rest of it, which had been expected at the time.  The mistake was that the agendas were different between the two of them; she wanted to get pregnant with a stranger and somehow work things out through the idea of unconditional love of having offspring, he wanted to have a shag without a condom.  

As much as this kink is an obviously dodgy area because it steps away from being a simple satisfaction activity or craving for individual hedonism without reproach (no really, we're not splitting hairs here, kink for the best part is about feeling good), it's within the ethics of RL & kink where this becomes far more problematic.

3 hours ago, Leisa said:

Then you’ve involved a third party without consent.

Bring it back to basics.  Consent is paramount.  If you are both agreeing to the consequences of your actions as consenting adults who are clearly on the same page, then fair enough.  If not, don't do it... on this particular subject, I would simply advise to do a f*** load more talking before you start doing... I'm not going to patronise you regarding what your conversations are about, because by the time you are discussing it, you should be far more knowledgeable than myself. 

Edited by Psuedom
Spelling and grammar... again.
Posted
6 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

Recently on another platform, I briefly spoke to a female about her experience relating to her breeding kink.  Essentially she didn't realise at the time that it would result in her being pregnant and not receiving any recognition or support from the "gentleman" involved.  As much as I am one not to suffer fools, there was a genuine sense of betrayal and despair from this individual... they had essentially ticked off the first part of their kink journey, but not had their partner participate in the rest of it, which had been expected at the time.  The mistake was that the agendas were different between the two of them; she wanted to get pregnant with a stranger and somehow work things out through the idea of unconditional love of having offspring, he wanted to have a shag without a condom.  

As much as this kink is an obviously dodgy area because it steps away from being a simple satisfaction activity or craving for individual hedonism without reproach (no really, we're not splitting hairs here, kink for the best part is about feeling good), it's within the ethics of RL & kink where this becomes far more problematic.

Bring it back to basics.  Consent is paramount.  If you are both agreeing to the consequences of your actions as consenting adults who are clearly on the same page, then fair enough.  If not, don't do it... on this particular subject, I would simply advise to do a f*** load more talking before you start doing... I'm not going to patronise you regarding what your conversations are about, because by the time you are discussing it, you should be far more knowledgeable than myself. 

I don't agree that you can have full consent here bc you are potentially involving a third party - a child who cannot consent.

BDSM is role play and fantasy at it's very core. That can be very involved role play, but at the end of the day you are pretending to be a slave or a Daddy or what have you. Breeding kink is a step away from that bc the child that is conceived is very much not pretend.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:

I don't agree that you can have full consent here bc you are potentially involving a third party - a child who cannot consent.

BDSM is role play and fantasy at it's very core. That can be very involved role play, but at the end of the day you are pretending to be a slave or a Daddy or what have you. Breeding kink is a step away from that bc the child that is conceived is very much not pretend.

Are you aware of any child that consented to being born?  I know I'm not one of them.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

Are you aware of any child that consented to being born?  I know I'm not one of them.

I think that's an irrelevant tangent. Conceiving as part of kink is not a good idea.

Posted
There are accidents and unplanned pregnancies, but this is deliberate and *not* for the sake of having a child.
Posted

To me, if the result is one of caring and responsibility for your actions, I couldn't care less whether a child was brought into this world through kink or not providing they were looked after in the appropriate way.

Posted

sorry, im with char on this one.

the womans life is changed with a baby and the stranger fucks off leaving her behind to put her life, and kink life on hold to raise said child, while he goes about his kink/life again to do the same to possibly multiple women? 

all this in my opinion is said in the case of a child being produced, not in the safe breeding practise way.

Posted
Just now, Psuedom said:

To me, if the result is one of caring and responsibility for your actions, I couldn't care less whether a child was brought into this world through kink or not providing they were looked after in the appropriate way.

the main focus there is caring and repsonsible.

someone doing it to knock up and leave, is not those things in my opinion.

Posted
Just now, JenniferTP said:

sorry, im with char on this one.

the womans life is changed with a baby and the stranger fucks off leaving her behind to put her life, and kink life on hold to raise said child, while he goes about his kink/life again to do the same to possibly multiple women? 

all this in my opinion is said in the case of a child being produced, not in the safe breeding practise way.

I am very deliberately ignoring the "seed spreaders" in this post (I know I'm already treading a dodgy line).  I write this and the above in the context of "if there is pregnancy, parenthood will follow".

Posted

Knocking up and leaving is beyond my comprehension and would require input from somebody more experienced/knowledgeable on the subject. 

Posted
Just now, Psuedom said:

I am very deliberately ignoring the "seed spreaders" in this post (I know I'm already treading a dodgy line).  I write this and the above in the context of "if there is pregnancy, parenthood will follow".

i do not know what "seed spreaders" is/means. 

yes obvioulsy if a child is born then parenthood follows...for the mum.. what about the 'stranger' not very fair enduring an 18yr kink of someone else when they do not wish to share the same result of said kink

Posted
5 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

We can't prejudge an imaginary person, but as someone who struggled to get pregnant and had multiple miscarriages, the idea of deliberate impregnation just to get off is deeply troubling. Again, we can't prejudge, but if you're not thinking of the good first, you shouldn't be doing it bc your priorities are wrong.

Posted
Just now, Psuedom said:

Knocking up and leaving is beyond my comprehension and would require input from somebody more experienced/knowledgeable on the subject. 

im not saying thats the purpose if this kink, if it even is one, but some people do have the "i dont care if i knock someone up or not, its not my problem" kind of attitude, fetish related or not, it happens

Posted
1 minute ago, JenniferTP said:

i do not know what "seed spreaders" is/means. 

yes obvioulsy if a child is born then parenthood follows...for the mum.. what about the 'stranger' not very fair enduring an 18yr kink of someone else when they do not wish to share the same result of said kink

My comment refers to a joint responsibility.

Posted
1 minute ago, Psuedom said:

My comment refers to a joint responsibility.

Thats assuming both sides are actually wanting to do that... if so and its mutaully wanted then yeh sure, if not mutual, it shouldnt be happening im my opinion

Posted
Just now, JenniferTP said:

Thats assuming both sides are actually wanting to do that... if so and its mutaully wanted then yeh sure, if not mutual, it shouldnt be happening im my opinion

Then we are both on exactly the same page, much as those that engage in the practice should be... just like any kink.