Pregnancy risk sex

HighSpermCount

Posted
Ok, my final opinion here. If you're going to engage in breeding and impregnation Fetish, I think it's best done when pregnancy can't actually occur. If the man has had the snip or the woman is on contraceptive. Like I said before, the majority of bdsm is pretend at it's core. You can't legally sign your rights away and become a slave in actuality; I don't feel you should conceive as part of a fetish unless *both adults* actually want a child.
Posted
This is being hotly debated. Pseudom I guess as a guy it may be easier to enjoy this particular kink as you could just as easily walk away. The lady involved cannot do that and it will forever change her life and that of a child. Children should never be involved in kink. Just my opinion but I’ll die on this hill.
Posted
1 hour ago, Leisa said:

This is being hotly debated. Pseudom I guess as a guy it may be easier to enjoy this particular kink as you could just as easily walk away. The lady involved cannot do that and it will forever change her life and that of a child. Children should never be involved in kink. Just my opinion but I’ll die on this hill.

I could not agree with you more here. I'm just trying to apply the same attitude we would towards other kinks... As difficult as that may be on a personal level. 

HighSpermCount
Posted

OK, I need to jump back in here. 

There are women who find pregnancy risk sex a turn on. 

The fantasy of "the risk" I find a turn on, but it is a fantasy. 

Nearly every comment is negative to this fantasy, so genuine people won't comment and express their fantasy in a safe way. These people might seek to find alternative ways to explore this fantasy, thus stumbling into what the dooms-dayers above are so against. 

Everyone has a fantasy, or kink. Some men like being kicked in the nuts, this isn't for me but that is my opinion. Some women like their breasts to be bound tightly in rope, I don't find this a turn on, but each to their own. 

Stop bashing someone for having a kink which you don't agree with. 

If there are women out there, reading this, and want to explore this fantasy in a safe way then please reach out. 

Thank you x

Posted
29 minutes ago, HighSpermCount said:

Nearly every comment is negative to this fantasy, so genuine people won't comment and express their fantasy in a safe way. These people might seek to find alternative ways to explore this fantasy, thus stumbling into what the dooms-dayers above are so against. 

Everyone has a fantasy, or kink. Some men like being kicked in the nuts, this isn't for me but that is my opinion. Some women like their breasts to be bound tightly in rope, I don't find this a turn on, but each to their own. 

If there are women out there, reading this, and want to explore this fantasy in a safe way then please reach out. 

Thank you x

Thank you,  could you share more about how it would work? I think it could be a high risk kink esp with stds etc... I think vasectomy probably best way to realise it without a pregnancy being a by product.... 🔥🔥🔥

Posted
1 hour ago, HighSpermCount said:

Thank you x

I don’t think it’s kink bashing to think about the third party involved. If you want to have a kink that is completely devoid of thought to that third party. That’s on you. Just know that if there suddenly becomes a third unconsenting party then you’ve tied yourself to someone else for the rest of your life.

Posted
I can't say this is something I know much about, see the discussion has caused some upset but has triggered a few thoughts I felt I should share in order to gain better understanding.
I always assumed the impregnation kink would be more popular among females than men. The bond between mother and child being so strong and rewarding they would give anything to experience it. Also aware some women have such a hatred of men to not have them involved further would allow them to enjoy the relationship untainted.
Not sure what men get from the dynamic. Is it a submissive thing where they feel they have fulfilled a purpose or a *** of commitment and responsibility thing?
Also sounds like there is a gambling element in the context of this discussion. Surely it's only a gamble if you are taking responsibility for the outcome.
Agree there needs to be discussions about the future of the child but doesn't this dilute the whole stranger dynamic.
Children don't have consent to any dynamic they are born into and I can imagine worse scenarios than 2 consenting adults exploring a kink. But as people have mentioned there is a responsibility as a potential parent to ensure the potential child has the love and support to grow up in a stable environment. This shouldn't be an after thought.
Apologies if my lack of understanding has offended anyone. Just felt a few things needed expanding on to help educate those passing by.

Posted

This isn't a parenting kink, OP explained its a fantasy.

Also babies have no rights until they're born re consent etc. 

Like all kinks it's a very personal thing and I'm looking forward to hearing more from OP

🔥🔥🔥

Posted
True the original post is vague. It has triggered a lot of assumptions but I was trying to understand the full picture. May help others to see the different perspectives.
Posted
1 hour ago, BadDesires said:

True the original post is vague. It has triggered a lot of assumptions but I was trying to understand the full picture. May help others to see the different perspectives.

Exactly. It was vague. Hence why one of my first comments i ask specifically what was the reasoning behind this question. To have a better understanding than "anyone wanna risk pregnancy".

2 hours ago, BadDesires said:

Another tick of reasons why i have asked. 

Even if it had slightly went off topic and down an assumption route... its GOOD to see some more "negative" comments.. negative in the way of how people think.. their processes. It can open and trigger a great channel of thoughts into the subject that people may not have came across before, giving someone another thing to take into consideration when deciding on kinks and roles etc.

At the very least it gives anyone whos into this, the chance to see how people really think and the worries they have. Nothing wrong with sparking questions in a more "riskier" kink. 

I dont see anyone shaming this kink. But it did bleed into a topic of irresponsibility. Which is the main point here. The fantasy is great. But only if both parties are 100% trusting of another, genuine and safe. 

This wouldn't be one id be comfy doing with a STRANGER. (Which in itself weve been taught as kids, is a scary negative word). 

How can we trust a stranger? Unless its some kind of play where u pretend its as such...? Or if you literally mean will i risk it for a random fuck. Then no. Absolutely not. 

I guess thats my only qualm. 

Posted
3 hours ago, HighSpermCount said:

There are yes - but if you knew this why did you start a thread asking "are there?" when you knew the answer all along.

3 hours ago, HighSpermCount said:

Wait

So this whole fucking charade is just a personal ad?   

Posted
7 hours ago, HighSpermCount said:

Thank you x

I specifically said that this needs to be explored as a fantasy, and I gave safe ways to do this - altho as Fire said STD's still need to be taken into account.

What the post said was "risk impregnation" which implies not a fantasy. IMO you don't risk that, because the end result if the gamble turns into a pregnancy is a person.

Posted
I cannot see a solution to the std issue but both parties having tests before hand should of course minimise this.
As for any off spring where I am the morning after pill is widely available from chemists. So that should solve the unplanned parenthood issue.

Though as has been stated this is just a fantasy, and I certainly would never do this in real. We should take care not let fantasy bleed into reality when we are reacting judgmentally unless we can suggest viable solutions.

All just IMHO of course, but you know me, you're kink may not be my kink but that is okay.
Posted

If there sleeping with random people with out protection what about still an his. Never mind if there's a baby. Sexual health should be 1st thing.

Also for people there are sex toys that u can ues to implant little eggs into you

Posted
3 hours ago, Thebian said:

We should take care not let fantasy bleed into reality 

Very apt tone of phrase!! 

I think @eyemblacksheepnailed the issue of this being a phishing exercise by the OP.

This lifestyle takes all sorts which is the best thing about it!!

Being none judgemental and accepting isn't always easy or indeed right.  We have to make a judgement on what's right for each of us,  individually. Not what is right for others. 

I also think it's important for new or *** members in the community/ on the site to see how we reach those decisions to aid them on their path. 

🔥🔥🔥

Posted

As some wider thoughts on the topic

I do have a friend who is into it - but - I don't entirely feel it's fair to tell her story : but for her she is on birth control and does have regular sexual health checks and it's more about a kinda taboo fantasy than actually risking getting pregnant.

But still...

On sexual health.   I've found there's a lot of people in the kink scene, in general, probably don't take this as seriously as they should.  If you are playing with different partners, get tested - protection or not.    You can catch STI's from sex toys and prosthetics.  And while the risk is low - if you are in any form of public dungeon/playarea then there's always a risk of other people's bodily fluids (***/semen/etc) and a little testing for peace of mind if nothing else goes a long way.

For most of us; home kits and/or GP surgery tests should do. 

Posted
On 11/1/2021 at 8:08 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

As some wider thoughts on the topic

I do have a friend who is into it - but - I don't entirely feel it's fair to tell her story : but for her she is on birth control and does have regular sexual health checks and it's more about a kinda taboo fantasy than actually risking getting pregnant.

But still...

On sexual health.   I've found there's a lot of people in the kink scene, in general, probably don't take this as seriously as they should.  If you are playing with different partners, get tested - protection or not.    You can catch STI's from sex toys and prosthetics.  And while the risk is low - if you are in any form of public dungeon/playarea then there's always a risk of other people's bodily fluids (***/semen/etc) and a little testing for peace of mind if nothing else goes a long way.

For most of us; home kits and/or GP surgery tests should do. 

Yes I agree you can get sti ect from sex toys an also *** from pinwheel vampier gloves ect so becareful.

When iv been dom iv always made sure people I played with provided there own toys. As I provide all my own toys with master.

An before covid I add 3 monthly *** tests due to haveing thyroid problems were they always test for hiv. 

Just_A_Good_Boy
Posted

I won't go to deep into this, as it seems a lot of discussion was already had - but, from a male point of view, if a woman did want to "try" this out, I would decline as it's not something I'd be into.

Not necessarily something wrong if you enjoy it, but it does have long-term consequences if she does end up getting pregnant and having a child..

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
October 31, BadDesires said:
I can't say this is something I know much about, see the discussion has caused some upset but has triggered a few thoughts I felt I should share in order to gain better understanding.
I always assumed the impregnation kink would be more popular among females than men. The bond between mother and child being so strong and rewarding they would give anything to experience it. Also aware some women have such a hatred of men to not have them involved further would allow them to enjoy the relationship untainted.
Not sure what men get from the dynamic. Is it a submissive thing where they feel they have fulfilled a purpose or a *** of commitment and responsibility thing?
Also sounds like there is a gambling element in the context of this discussion. Surely it's only a gamble if you are taking responsibility for the outcome.
Agree there needs to be discussions about the future of the child but doesn't this dilute the whole stranger dynamic.
Children don't have consent to any dynamic they are born into and I can imagine worse scenarios than 2 consenting adults exploring a kink. But as people have mentioned there is a responsibility as a potential parent to ensure the potential child has the love and support to grow up in a stable environment. This shouldn't be an after thought.
Apologies if my lack of understanding has offended anyone. Just felt a few things needed expanding on to help educate those passing by.

Strangely enough I've been realistically and seriously asked to do this twice now by two different girls and was really surprised to hear them ask... For both of them they were turned on by the thought of having unprotected sex, as was I of course lol, but the desire to be pregnant and then have a baby all to themselves was the real motivator for each of these girls at least. Neither one of them had any kids yet, one had experienced a miscarriage, and both repeatedly claimed they wouldn't want or expect anything more from me besides/after conception. I can sort of understand how guys with a breeding and/or stranger kink might be turned on by it, and I won't lie and say it didn't appeal to me... But nowhere near enough for me to ever agree to create a life that I wasn't going to be part of. Don't know how anyone could ignore something like that, but then again I don't really understand why a girl would want something like that with someone they didn't know very well... I suppose if a guy was fine not being part of their kid's life and trusted the girl not to change her mind down the road, and a girl wanted a baby that badly and was able to raise them properly, then who's it hurting..? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Idk, sometimes people just make careless choices without thinking things all the way through 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Posted

Personally I have always found this kink a bit worrying ! I'm not sure if those women who desire it have some other issues going on that would be quite dangerous to involve in a kink.

Surely for it to give any satisfaction as a kink, then there would have to be the REAL risk of pregnancy, not just an imagined one? I don't think the chance of creating a new life that is going to be with someone the rest of their life is really something that should be involved in fantasy or sexual scenarios