Less gaging?

Yu****

Posted
Anyone have any tips to deepthroat better and for longer before gagging?
Posted
I CANT speak for all but IMO it has to do with positions.

So if I’m laying back and being fed… it works better than me hunched over… if that makes sense….
Posted
39 minutes ago, whatdontlickthat said:
Throat numbing spray

What’s that??

Posted
I actually think about other things.
Posted
48 minutes ago, whatdontlickthat said:
Throat numbing spray

Legend !!

Posted
You have to go slow and just gradually get used to having something in your throat without gagging, you could practice with dildos.
Posted
I like push my tongue as far as I can to the back of my throat so it blocks hitting the back of my throat. But beware if you are in a dom sub relationship. It might get you in trouble. But it works for vanilla people lol
Posted

Difflam is the numbing spray. Relax, open your mouth but relax it slightly after the shaft enters, enjoy the feeling until you gag again. I particularly love it when it goes to the point of vomit, but I'm a real sl*t sometimes

Posted
I use meditation and different portions my favorite with my dom is me upside-down hanging at edge of the bed
Posted
Practice on a dildo, eventually you won't have a gag reflex anymore 😉
Posted
Hold your breath, obviously for only as long as you can handle, but it greatly lessens the gag reflex. 😍
Posted
Find someone who doesn’t have a gag reflex 😈
Posted
For the throat numbing spray you can always try Chloraseptic or one of the other over-the-counter sore throat sprays. Also, practice practice practice!
Posted
What helped me was getting a tongue sc***r. I know it sounds silly but while also practicing good oral hygiene you can also train your tongue at its most sensitive parts
Posted
Isolate and Relax your throat. Pretend you’re goung underwater, relax and just let your head be a rag doll for a min.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Apparently, curling your thumb inward against your palm can help with gag reflexes. It didn’t do anything for me, but you could give it a try.
You could also practice with a toothbrush to get over the reflex. Then again, I’ve been brushing the back of my tongue for years, and not a day goes by where I don’t wipe tears from my eyes as a result of the reflex.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
It’s definitely brain over body…… first recognising the feeling, then surrendering and relaxing into it and then breath……. I can gag on command now. It’s kinda my specialty with a Mr with a very messy oral fetish. Would love to do a instructional vid…. would anybody watch?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My ex used to love to make me gag and I actually kinda enjoyed it as well.