Brand new to bdsm and looking for guidance.

Debbie1975

Posted

Alrighty bdsm world. I am totally new to this and am finally ready to dive on in to fulfill this desire i have. I have on an extremely small level experience parts of this world. I know somethings that i am definitely into. I like some ***, a person who is aggressive and i am really into trying dominatrix.  I have for years been intrigued and wanted to do it just never had the right partner willing or understanding enough to let me dabble in it. I would love some guidance in what to do next.

Posted
You have done the right thing by reaching out to a group. Im not much of one to advise but i hope you find someone who can and wish you luck as well as a big welcome to the scene xD
Posted

My advice to you would be to go to events/munches and meet and chat to as many people as possible. Read and research as much as possible and learn exactly what is out there....there is a lot and not all of it will be right for you. The more people you meet the more chance you will have of finding someone who is right for you to learn and experiment with