Who is viewing your profile?

PhantomFlogger

Posted
8 minutes ago, kiseu said:

I learned the hard way about quick kink tab! I think this was the most embarrassing for me.  More than 50 men thought I looked at their profiles, because I was on there for at least 2 hours swiping. I avoid that thing like the PLAGUE!!!🙈😅😂🤣

When it was a new feature, the same guy was showing as the first person. God knows how many times it showed me as visiting his profile but he was clearly frustrated by it because he messaged me asking what my problem was 😂😂

Posted
12 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

When it was a new feature, the same guy was showing as the first person. God knows how many times it showed me as visiting his profile but he was clearly frustrated by it because he messaged me asking what my problem was 😂😂

Yea yea... stalker 🤨😂

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Sssshhhh you, i've honed my stealth stalking skills since then

😂 where's the fun in that? How am I supposed to know if you're checking out those filthy pictures of me bathing in ice-cream or not!?🤷‍♂️

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

You beat me... good one!!👍😅😂🤣

Posted
8 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

😂 where's the fun in that? How am I supposed to know if you're checking out those filthy pictures of me bathing in ice-cream or not!?🤷‍♂️

Bathing in icecream? Pretty sure that thats a criminal act

Posted

Bathing in icecream? Pretty sure that thats a criminal act

I like to push the boundaries of what is acceptable! 🤨

Posted
43 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You're well past the boundary if you're wasting icecream by lying in it 😂

Who says it gets wasted 🤷‍♂️ also 🤢😂😂

Posted
15 hours ago, Aranhis said:

Oh no, I must confess I've accidentally spanked as well! 😂🙈

I have been guilty of accidentally spanking and liking and disliking

Posted
12 hours ago, kiseu said:

I learned the hard way about quick kink tab! I think this was the most embarrassing for me.  More than 50 men thought I looked at their profiles, because I was on there for at least 2 hours swiping. I avoid that thing like the PLAGUE!!!🙈😅😂🤣

😳😳😳But you do not view their profile though when you are using that...

Posted
I occasionally look at other mens profiles, especially if theyve written or replied to an article on the forums. If only to check see what experience they have along so i can evaluate what they have written before replying.
Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

it's not 'wasting' if it's 'sploshing'

But, could we please leave icecream out of it, unless it's the cheap stuff that's more ice than cream? 😂

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, LunaMaeve said:

😳😳😳But you do not view their profile though when you are using that...

No. I only saw the picture that was presented, then swiped. I thought it was like other dating sites... not showing as visitor. I have to say this site is very interesting, because you have no idea what can happen!!😨😅

Edited by kiseu
Wrote it wrong.
Posted

But, could we please leave icecream out of it, unless it's the cheap stuff that's more ice than cream? 😂

fuck - I now kinda want to eat ice cream from someone's feet.   

Posted
4 minutes ago, kiseu said:

No. I only saw the picture that was presented, then swiped. I thought it was like other dating sites... not showing as visitor. I have to say this site is very interesting, because you have no idea what can happen!!😨😅

Oh that means I'm fucked 😂😅
I've been swiping just like you as if I was on other dating apps

Posted
3 minutes ago, LunaMaeve said:

Oh that means I'm fucked 😂😅
I've been swiping just like you as if I was on other dating apps

HOLY CRAP... really?!!😨😂 I ZOOM pass that on newsfeed out of ***.😅

Posted

yeah - this is kinda why I don't get hung up on "who visited you?"  I don't care so much - I assume if they were interested they'd have sent a message - or, if they didn't know what to say, a spank

Posted
1 minute ago, eyemblacksheep said:

yeah - this is kinda why I don't get hung up on "who visited you?"  I don't care so much - I assume if they were interested they'd have sent a message - or, if they didn't know what to say, a spank

Best way to be, if they are interest they will message you if not, move on.

Posted

Does it really bother you that much with straight guys are reading your profile? Why don't you message them and ask them? Are people not allowed to look at your profile without you taking it the wrong way, just because it is straight guys that are looking?

I have females and couples looking at my profile, doesn't bother me one bit. What bothers me is when someone repeatedly visits my profile without a message to follow....a simple message asking them why the repeat visit.

Posted
23 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Thanks for using us as examples.😜😂

• 1 month later...
Posted
Sometimes I click on a profile pic by accident... that's pretty much it. If you're a guy and I've looked at your profile, don't get too excited.
I do get men looking at my profile.
I don't look at theirs, so I don't know if they are straight - some are obviously gay, but others either are either gay/curious they just accidentally clicked on my profile pic somewhere in a forum or something.