Taking things personal

Da****

Posted
48 minutes ago, Chloebear said:
Ps stating ‘in my opinion’ is not a license to proceed with being rude etc. It’s an excuse.

Yes, my tone was ABSOLUTELY reasonable, given the attack. However, your request of removal is not only pathetic, but useless too as I have already cancelled the automatic payment. Frankly, people like you (and the other guy) are the reason why these “social” places for d/s tend to all end up the same way. So, have fun with your barnum kindergarden. Adieu

Posted

Seeing all this🙈... I am so happy to have a boring life!!🥂🎉

Posted
1 hour ago, RopesAndBallgag said:

Yes, my tone was ABSOLUTELY reasonable, given the attack. However, your request of removal is not only pathetic, but useless too as I have already cancelled the automatic payment. Frankly, people like you (and the other guy) are the reason why these “social” places for d/s tend to all end up the same way. So, have fun with your barnum kindergarden. Adieu

I meant remove the post. Ironic, given the topic of the thread. And you didn’t state ‘in my opinion’ so it must be hostile. (More irony… I don’t care.) Either way, please read the forum rules and remember to be civil.

Grannyloverlee
Posted

Way I see life if you nothing good to say do t say anything. Let that person be to explore xxx

Posted
I agree. This is a place to discuss ideas and passions, but everyone is not the same. We all need to respect that we might have different opinions than others. Also, we all need to try not to read hostility into everything people post. I love this site and just want to enjoy learning more and meeting like-minded people. Have a great day everyone.