Best way to approach a DDLG type of relationship?

El****

Posted
Hello All, I’m Elliott. I’m a bit new to this whole site but love the idea of being a caregiver for a little. I’m not necessarily always looking for a sexual relationships as soon as talking starts. I feel that way too many guys tend to get overly sexual in DMs way too fast and scare off littles. I’m just not sure how to word my posts in order to get feedback from littles and others out there. Does anyone here have any advice on how to word a post for littles or others?
Posted
Its not just the first DM its about the profile. What does your profile tell prospective littles about you, what can you provide them compared to anyone else who messages.
--
Read their profile, do they have what you are looking for.in a partner,.have they even bothered to fill out the profile.
--
At the end of the day there is no best way, or ideal first message.
--
Good luck.
Posted
As a little, Its nice to see you asking advice like this. I personally just like polite hellos, and general conversation. I always read profiles so if a profile is neglected I assume the life style isn't high up for them. I will add, it takes time to find someone. And if you get the chance, the live chat room is a great way to get talking to others :)