New to DDLG

Posted

So my boyfriend and I are quite new to ddlg.  I want it to go further than just the bedroom, but we don’t know how, could someone share some light on what both parts can do/ what you like if you share the same interest x

Posted
Just try something simple to start with. Get comfortable calling him daddy in public in front of others. Set some ground rules with what you expect from your experience and COMMUNICATE. Don't be afraid to say if you aren't comfortable. That goes for both of you. Maybe try something really easy like going to the shop and make sure people hear you call him daddy. Work your way from there. I wish you both all the best xx
Posted
I have just recently met my daddy and wonder the same thing! Every time we speak on the phone or text I make sure to call him daddy and to be honest it comes very naturally which is nice but I also think about how we can take it further when we’re not alone ... I look forward to exploring in a public sense ♥️ if you ever want to chat then please feel free to message me privately even it’s just to swap ideas and stories 😘 xxx
Posted
I was ina ddl/lg for while and a lot of stuff we did was not all bedroom related. I would arrive at hers with some MLP stuff and just sit there watching her colouring and cartoons on tv and make her some food and drink and just general stuff like that. If we went to town we would go to toy shops and pubs and she would be wearing rainbow eye makeup etc and she called me daddy a lot walking round. First cpl times you do think erm how are people going to react and eventually it just becomes normal. If she wanted something but we knew she couldnt have it ahe would be a strop and paddy but id kiss her head and reassure her etc and if carried on she make got a spanking. Its all about what you feel comfortable with. Start small and worl things up. Try 1 think while out and see then can increase it to trying 2 things while out etc. Also look out for local dd/lg munches as they can be really helpfull and a good way to meet people like yourselves
Posted

So My current little is in the states and I'm in the Uk, so we don't really have that opportunity. However she works in a subway, and told me that the other day a DD/lg couple came in. It was lots of 'Young Lady' and comments about not being bratty. 

She thought the only reason she noticed is because she is a lg, and so wanted to leap the counter and ask the Daddy to take her home! She said she didn't think any of the others picked up. 

If you also enjoy it then wearing a nappy out to the pub can be fun. I have done that before, and because that one was not a non sexual DD/lg she had a remote control toy in and the nappy was mainly to stop her ruining the pub seats!

Posted

Interesting thread. I'm new to it, but I don't think the public bit resonates. Maybe because I haven't got much experience or maybe because I'm a little and not a Daddy.

For me, the little bit is something I do alone but Daddy/Mummy are welcome to join. It's just a feeling I have and it strikes me whenever. I love all the usual little stuff but with a caregiver, I'd like to be read stories and enjoy being playful. I also think it's part of the aftercare after rough sex, so being bathed and put into clean pyjamas and cuddled under a blanket etc. 

Good luck finding your way. Just experiment and keep talking to people 💕💕

Little_Lonewolf
Posted
Holding hands while crossing the street, turning to him whenever you're unsure are just two things you both can do publicly