Zelophilia(jealous arousal)

Posted

Hi guys i have a question for anyone who has experienced in dealing with someone who has zelophilia. As it turns out my wife is a zelophile and i have been asked to come on here and flirt to get her jealous(which is great fun) but with the jealous arousal comes some ugly fights and most of the time it kills the thought of sex for me but gets her wetter than an otters pocket. Has anyone found a way around the fights or do they have to be part of it? 

Posted
"but gets her wetter than an otters pocket..." Now there's a new one! 🤣
Mollysdailykiss
Posted

My advice would be to sit down together and agree on your boundaries before starting anything. How far is too far etc. Does she want to read the messages or just have you tell her about them, etc etc... Explore all those different things together before actually launching in

Mollyx

Posted

We have sat and discussed boundaries and she reads the messages. Im just struggling with the fights that come hand in hand with the amazing sex.

Posted

Why dont u just make a load of shit up that didnt even happen? But dont tell her your making it up until u have to.   ...or. Better still, tell her a load of shit that is true, then to save arguements afterwards lie to her and tell her u made everything up 😕

Posted

as a side note... do the women you flirt with know they're being used to get your partner jealous?  Because it's not really fair on them otherwise.

Posted

They do, i also encourage them to take a look at her profile.

Posted

ok - tell her the bits you're struggling with and see what could be worked round or how the two of you can work it out.   Also, use it as an opportunity to discuss anything you might like.

Posted
its not fair to push a fetish on someone else unknowingly.
Mollysdailykiss
Posted

You really need to tell her how you are feeling. Be honest about the bits you love and the bits you don't. Tell her that you want to work with her to make it so that it is hot for both of you without the fights that you find upsetting.

Mollyx