Licking after orgasam

Posted
How many woman love to guy continue lick her after she had orgasam ? From my expirance its like 50-50, some didnt like it because they say clit was to sensitive, and some more than like it (grabing my hair and push it harder on them).. Why yes and why no ? Id love to hear all opinions.. and do you like when guy lick both, pussy and ass, finger both..
Posted
Personally, love a guy who is willing to lick my pussy! Especially after orgasm. I am overly sensitive all the time! I also like you to finger me as well. My ass is totally, completely off limits! Hard rule!
Posted
5 minutes ago, Stepfunk4 said:
Personally, love a guy who is willing to lick my pussy! Especially after orgasm. I am overly sensitive all the time! I also like you to finger me as well. My ass is totally, completely off limits! Hard rule!

Happy to assist lol x

Posted
45 minutes ago, Stepfunk4 said:

Well ass play and licking is optional, from woman to woman.. im just sayin i love to do it.. but if woman say she doesnt like it, i respect that..and on the side note, personally i love to lick pussy almost more than fucking hahaha but im a strange guy hahaha