Locktober šŸ”

Posted
Are there any cucks or couples taking part in locktober this year? My parter has me locked in my chastity cage for the whole of the month and it seems daunting! Does anyone have any stories or tips for coping?
Posted
Iā€™ve heard that of locked in chastity over a prolonged period of time it can have negative consequences, so make sure you unlock every 3-4 days so that you can get hard properly and not have any negative effects šŸ‘
Posted
One tip for coping is ruined orgasms, if your partner is the type who enjoy a bit of light *** they can give you a ruined orgasm in your cage with a vibrator, it gives you a small sense of relief and brings some pleasure to your significant other, if they enjoy that type of thing.
Posted
Iā€™m taking part this year. Iā€™m self-locked, casually looking for a keyholder. Iā€™ve gone several weeks locked up but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve made it a whole month. I recently had a bit of a jammed lock/broken key fiasco which resulted in a longer than intended lockup. I accidentally used that lock for locktober, so weā€™ll see what happens when the time comes.
šŸ˜¹
Posted
Thanks for your messages! My partner is working abroad so weā€™re using plastic locks which are stamped with an id number, At least that should a avoid any mechanical malfunctions šŸ˜‚. Weā€™ve agreed to supervised breaks so I can remove the cage and thoroughly clean, shave, moisturise etc before putting it back on, so that should mitigate any hygiene issues. She is definitely cruel enough to give ruined orgasms but sheā€™s made it clear that itā€™s unlikely! So far so good but itā€™s still early days šŸ™ƒā˜ŗļø
Posted
Providing the device is comfortable (or as comfortable as can be considering the limitations) just focus on one day at a time. If you can distract yourself in your daily routine you will forget it's there most of the time. When you start to feel frustrated you need to learn to stay calm to avoid falling into the trap of excitement.
Posted
Circumstances have meant I can't take part but will self-lock at various points - find it helps me focus and actually find it quite freeing when I do.
You're taking all the right steps OP so good luck with it...or perhaps that should be good lock!! šŸ˜‰šŸ˜ƒ
Posted
Inspired partly by this post have today locked myself - how long that remains the case is yet to be defined
Posted
5 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Inspired partly by this post have today locked myself - how long that remains the case is yet to be defined

Good job!

Now toss they keys out the window and suffer like the rest of us. šŸ˜¹

Posted
First week done šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ got my first supervised session tomorrow where I can take it off and clean/shave/moisturise which Iā€™m really excited for.
Iā€™ve noticed a change over the course of the week and Iā€™ve started to really enjoy wearing it. My emotional connection to my partner has deepened to another level and she says that she feels it too.
Still a long way to go and said sheā€™s planning to meet someone next weekend for sex so thatā€™s going to be a real test šŸ™ƒšŸ˜Š