Chastity, locktober and prostate milking

As****

Posted

So just a question  mainly for Dominant Females. What are your thoughts on this. So during Locktober and No Vember if your in chastity and not allowed to cum. Does it count or should you be punished of you ejaculated from prostate milking or being strap on fucked. 

Posted
Depends if your Domme gave you permission for it, or was the one doing it to you.
Posted
If you didn’t receive permission for it and not in the presence of your domme, I think punishment should be given.
Posted

OK so I'm locked up and my Domme is using a strap on fucking me and hitting the spot. I have no control if I cum/leak. If I give her warning that things are starting so to speak. If I leak/cum should I be punished

Posted
Not if she knows you’re about to and continues
Posted
2 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:

Not if she knows you’re about to and continues

I'm loving the way you think

Posted
19 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:

Depends if your Domme gave you permission for it, or was the one doing it to you.

Yes but maybe the opposite of what you're implying. Like if you are climaxing or just milking without their involvement, is that even orgasm control in the spirit of chastity play? Without further details, maybe that couple doesn't actually want chastity, but just consistent strap on play.

On the other hand, I'm loving the idea of being told you can't orgasm but then being ***d to do so by the same person who made the chastity rule. That is a fun "impossible scenario" game where punishment could enhance the experience for both parties.

Posted
22 minutes ago, Assforuse76 said:

OK so I'm locked up and my Domme is using a strap on fucking me and hitting the spot. I have no control if I cum/leak. If I give her warning that things are starting so to speak. If I leak/cum should I be punished

It depends on your arrangement and what you’ve consented to. Some Dommes like to *** their sub to cum without permission as a *** tactic, or to then ruin the orgasm, or as a way of giving a punishment that the sub otherwise wouldn’t have earned. Essentially setting them up to fail. This is something that should be discussed and consented to in advance. If that’s a scenario you consent to, then you have your answer. If you haven’t consent to being punished for sobering you can’t control, then you need to have a meta talk with your Domme and figure out what should happen in those circumstances.

Posted
14 minutes ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

It depends on your arrangement and what you’ve consented to. Some Dommes like to *** their sub to cum without permission as a *** tactic, or to then ruin the orgasm, or as a way of giving a punishment that the sub otherwise wouldn’t have earned. Essentially setting them up to fail. This is something that should be discussed and consented to in advance. If that’s a scenario you consent to, then you have your answer. If you haven’t consent to being punished for sobering you can’t control, then you need to have a meta talk with your Domme and figure out what should happen in those circumstances.

Very valid points Minne. Yes the consent is a great point as also is the Dommes perspective of humiliating their sub. Thanks for your imput

Posted
23 minutes ago, adorabledoll said:

Yes but maybe the opposite of what you're implying. Like if you are climaxing or just milking without their involvement, is that even orgasm control in the spirit of chastity play? Without further details, maybe that couple doesn't actually want chastity, but just consistent strap on play.

On the other hand, I'm loving the idea of being told you can't orgasm but then being ***d to do so by the same person who made the chastity rule. That is a fun "impossible scenario" game where punishment could enhance the experience for both parties.

Adorable, yes I do love the idea of the impossible scenario again with Minnie's advice on consent and prearranged agreements

Posted
Depends on who is doing the stimulation..
Posted
9 minutes ago, MsPebbles said:

If I was just using a toy myself then yes I think punishment would be correct. 

Posted
Honestly, rules, procedures, and protocols should have been written and agreed upon before a session with a mistress. That was their questions or confusion. Every little detail needs to be discussed, so theirs no miscommunication between mistress and slave. I highly recommend writing concent or contract that way either party is protected.
Posted
On 10/2/2023 at 11:40 PM, MsPebbles said:

Thanks so much for your opinion MsPebbles.

Posted
1 hour ago, Assforuse76 said:

Thanks so much for your opinion MsPebbles.

You are welcome.. In my dynamics I do not feel it is ethical to punish a boy for things he has no control over. If I have him in chastity and

Posted
4 minutes ago, MsPebbles said:

You are welcome.. In my dynamics I do not feel it is ethical to punish a boy for things he has no control over. If I have him in chastity and

That is very gracious of you. Yes your dynamic { which I like the sound of} is the right fit for you and Ds relationship 

Posted
27 minutes ago, MsPebbles said:

If I have him in chastity and push his body to the edge, it is my fault if he goes over. There is a point of no return that he has no control over. I do not need to make up false punishments to play with ***.

Posted
27 minutes ago, MsPebbles said:

If I have him in chastity and push his body to the edge, it is my fault if he goes over. There is a point of no return that he has no control over. I do not need to make up false punishments to play with ***.

Very true, as in if you push him or his body to the edge and over. And  the point was not any release that is  Ds fault.

Posted
28 minutes ago, Assforuse76 said:

Very true, as in if you push him or his body to the edge and over. And  the point was not any release that is  Ds fault.

If he is instructed to report getting close and does not then he can be at fault. But if I still continue after being told I am forcing the body beyond his ability to withhold. I take the risk that I may push him over While edging.

Posted
Heyy, im a msub 22, I need some tips, can anyone help me?
Posted
1 hour ago, IrishJake21 said:
Heyy, im a msub 22, I need some tips, can anyone help me?

Start a new post and be a bit more specific about what kind of help you are looking for. I know there are many of us who wills be hair to offer support and advice, but don’t “hijack” someone else’s post.

Posted
14 minutes ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

Start a new post and be a bit more specific about what kind of help you are looking for. I know there are many of us who wills be hair to offer support and advice, but don’t “hijack” someone else’s post.

My Hero lol

Posted
3 hours ago, MsPebbles said:

If he is instructed to report getting close and does not then he can be at fault. But if I still continue after being told I am forcing the body beyond his ability to withhold. I take the risk that I may push him over While edging.

Absolutely I always tell the Domme when I feel things build or I feel like it's going to happen I let my Domme know in plenty of time. So there is no release or leakage or ruining. Plus being kept on the verge feels so much better

Posted

So just an update and maybe some advice for those trying Locktober or just chastity for the first time. Although I'm not by any means an expert on this lol. 

For me personally it's going well. This is due to the selection and fit of chastity device. I due take little breathers to wash both myself and the cage. I moisturise after washing. This was learnt the hard and embarrassing way lol. After moisturising it can be difficult to get back into the cage. Little bit of lube or vasiline may help. 

Right now I'm doing this by myself to see if I can 1 last the month wearing the cage for as long as possible. I love being turned on and comfortably uncomfortable while wearing the cage. 

So far I've I'm on day 7 and it's going very well so far.