Chastity, locktober and prostate milking

As****

Posted
5 hours ago, Assforuse76 said:

So just an update and maybe some advice for those trying Locktober or just chastity for the first time. Although I'm not by any means an expert on this lol. 

For me personally it's going well. This is due to the selection and fit of chastity device. I due take little breathers to wash both myself and the cage. I moisturise after washing. This was learnt the hard and embarrassing way lol. After moisturising it can be difficult to get back into the cage. Little bit of lube or vasiline may help. 

Right now I'm doing this by myself to see if I can 1 last the month wearing the cage for as long as possible. I love being turned on and comfortably uncomfortable while wearing the cage. 

So far I've I'm on day 7 and it's going very well so far.

I’m curious about the need for moisturizing after washing. Would you mind sharing what happened when you didn’t do that?

Posted
22 minutes ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

I’m curious about the need for moisturizing after washing. Would you mind sharing what happened when you didn’t do that?

Thanks for the question. Not ready to say on this just yet. But you can pm me and I'll be happy to fill you in. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Assforuse76 said:

Thanks for the question. Not ready to say on this just yet. But you can pm me and I'll be happy to fill you in. 

You got it!

• 1 month later...
Posted
Mine has been on 32 days and never comes off until she says. It’s a tight fit ring with a body style that just fits it. A wash thoroughly as it’s as open as possible but not enough to self stimulate to orgasm
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hellooo 

i am à New slave White didnt cum for one month and just want to have cum instruction by a mistress