How to find kink clubs, pro doms in area?

EllaBee

Posted

Is there a good website to find local kink clubs and/or pro dominants in the area? I've come across a few sites with info on clubs but none at all in my area (Northeastern US not metro area - sorry, can't get more specific than that in this forum). I also came across one site with dommes, some of whom are local and others "travel" to the area periodically. I'm not averse to female dommes, but I'd prefer a male dom. I'm entirely new to the scene and extremely private.

Also - are pros safe? Or traveling pros?

Posted

if you are in the US it is more difficult than it should be to find and vet Pros and other sex workers; the SESTA/FOSTA laws made this worse for everyone.

So, yeah, all the good websites for you got shut down.

in terms of safety.  mostly, yes, especially as many rely on repeat business, reputation or word of mouth - obviously there's always some would slip the net as in any profession, there's someone doing something they shouldn't - again this was easier when pros could advertise more freely as it was also then easier to get a vibe of their reputation 

Posted
There’s always ways to vet potentials. Make sure YOU know what you want and your hard limits before trying to vet, some of the fakes will trick you. But as far as the good websites, I agree with the above. They’re gone and fakes are everywhere.