crossdressing for straight

Posted
One time, a friend of mine urged me to try cross dressing.i was at first hesitant since I am straight. I got talked into wearing a borrowed lingerie set.

I felt a different sensation wearing a lingerie. a feeling of going over a border which I shouldn't be in. never felt like it before. I know I am straight but wearing it felt so good. I was so turned on. I couldn't comprehend what I felt and what it meant.

I am so baffled right now and would like other's opinion on the matter if some people are the same.
Posted
People cross dress for different reasons.Could be for for sexual pleasure. You like the way it feels. Doesn't make you gay. What makes you gay if you are attracted to the same sex.
Posted
Just cause u like the feeling of lingerie doesn’t make you gay. Being attracted to the same gender is what makes you gay.
Posted
Clothes are just that, clothes - they have no bearing on your orientation. For example gay men have been wearing trousers for a very long time, and gay women dresses. Wear whatever makes you feel happy/good/comfortable, and also be wary of "friends" who talk you into doing stuff.
Posted

I weat  ladies   undies  some times      im  straight   

Posted
The perceived "taboo" of something can produce a sense of eroticism.
Pretty confident in saying that's what you felt and experienced.
Posted
Definitely not gay. As been stated by many so far. It’s the attraction to the same sex that makes you gay. Men / women have been cross dressing throughout history.
My profile state I’m a straight male but looking at my pics you wouldn’t see a masculine look. I’m not attracted to men and therefore when I say I’m in my attire I’m a lesbian.
Posted
We’ll I started questioning, like you, whether it was solely a gay man’s thing to do. But I started chatting to Chiana who gave me a great lot of information on female masking and all. Including my incorrect assumption.
When I first dressed up I felt like a different person. And although I rarely go outside (unless it’s at an event away from my local) when I dress up I become Chastity. She’s sexy and confident. Playful but only interested in women.
Men do ogle the pics but I have to tell them they are barking up the wrong tree.
Posted
For me, I started from an unfulfilled fetish of heels and feet. And at first that was all I did. But I always enjoyed women's fashion. And as I began to erase my own stigmas, I started wearing women's clothes as well. Personally, that's as far as I will go. I have no desire to appear to be a woman and dress in full drag.
Posted
As a historical side note- Men of the nobility were fashion icons up until around the 1800s. They wore lace and floral patterned clothes and high heeled shoes. But a movement that deemed men should not be in power because of their wealth but because of their logic and reasoning caused fashion to be seen as frivolous and assigned to women since at the time they were seen as incapable of logic and reasoning. So the nobility and their fashions fell out of favor and the boring dress of men took over.
Posted
17 minutes ago, Peeptoe said:
For me, I started from an unfulfilled fetish of heels and feet. And at first that was all I did. But I always enjoyed women's fashion. And as I began to erase my own stigmas, I started wearing women's clothes as well. Personally, that's as far as I will go. I have no desire to appear to be a woman and dress in full drag.

I never really imagined or dreamed of wearing women's clothes but that's facinating

Posted
8 minutes ago, Peeptoe said:
As a historical side note- Men of the nobility were fashion icons up until around the 1800s. They wore lace and floral patterned clothes and high heeled shoes. But a movement that deemed men should not be in power because of their wealth but because of their logic and reasoning caused fashion to be seen as frivolous and assigned to women since at the time they were seen as incapable of logic and reasoning. So the nobility and their fashions fell out of favor and the boring dress of men took over.

ohhh, did not know this. pretty interesting!

Posted

For more than half my life I have been a crossdresser . To me it's just part of me now. It takes a while to come round to the idea of what you are going to do and accept it. I wouldn't change a thing about my decisions. I have no desire to be with men and never have and never will. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Chiana said:

For more than half my life I have been a crossdresser . To me it's just part of me now. It takes a while to come round to the idea of what you are going to do and accept it. I wouldn't change a thing about my decisions. I have no desire to be with men and never have and never will. 

so when you dress women's clothing, it's become a norm? how do feel dressing it right now? do you feel aroused or nothing?

Posted
I feel like because I am so sexually attracted to women and their dress, dressing up like one makes me feel the closest to them. I think that's my best realization after all day of thinking and everyone's contribution🤔

thank you so much everyone for responding btw!🙂
Posted
3 minutes ago, MrRope said:

so when you dress women's clothing, it's become a norm? how do feel dressing it right now? do you feel aroused or nothing?

Lol what would you think, it is my fetish

Posted
1 minute ago, Chiana said:

Lol what would you think, it is my fetish

I think, I have just come full circle without realising! of course it is🤣

Posted
1 hour ago, MrRope said:

If I put something on because I want to feel sexy then I do easily get aroused. But if I put something on because I just want to wear it then I feel dressed "normally " even though I'm wearing women's clothes.

Posted
I’m gay and love the cissy girlie wear and am sexually attracted to certain guys wearing similar attire. However in your case you v likely don’t find it arousing seeing another guy xdressing and if you do , that doesn’t mean ur gay, mbe bisexual/polysexual.. nothings set in stone and it’s all a moveable feast. I even find certain ladies sexually attractive dressed in certain lingerie
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, MrRope said:

for the straight men cross dressers, how do you guys feel crossdressing? how did you guys get into it?

It was sort of a professional accident for me 😂

I was studying theatre/performing arts at the time and got a job at a showbar, albeit one of notable repute. Part of me thought it might look good on my CV, part of me just knew I'd do it well and thought it looked like tremendous fun (I'd recently been on a night out there for a college friend's 18th). Hence my alter-ego Gloria was born. She became a large part of my life for several years; sometimes I'd go clubbing as her, attend occasional work socials (after I'd stopped working at the showbar)/birthday dinners etc as her, when I used to DJ I'd sometimes do that as her instead of my regular self.

As for how I feel? It's been a while, but more than anything I'd say empowered. Free. I would suggest that's a very personal and subjective take on the experience though. The personality of Gloria and the environment she grew from required feist, fire, a no-nonsense no-bullshit attitude. As the years passed and the places where I would present myself in female attire shifted away from noisy clubs to more of those socials and dinners I'd say I also felt very comfortable and relaxed, as it was positive to spend such times in the company of friends who welcomed and unquestioningly embraced all of my different aspects.

Edited by Aranhis