crossdressing for straight

Posted
Being a crossdresser I Feking love transforming into Helen I feel so much sexier and horny as when fully dressed with all sexy undies to wig makeup and clothes only problem is I want to get fucked so bad when I’m her ! 👩🏼💋
Posted
Anyone looking for diaper sissies
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/19/2022 at 2:01 AM, MrRope said:

One time, a friend of mine urged me to try cross dressing.i was at first hesitant since I am straight. I got talked into wearing a borrowed lingerie set.

I felt a different sensation wearing a lingerie. a feeling of going over a border which I shouldn't be in. never felt like it before. I know I am straight but wearing it felt so good. I was so turned on. I couldn't comprehend what I felt and what it meant.

I am so baffled right now and would like other's opinion on the matter if some people are the same.

I slept with a guy who liked women's underwear, he liked to wear dresses and skirts too. He was straight, I'm straight. Honestly it was hot. Like really hot. Thong straps over mens hips. Or a dress with a 'pitched tent' 😍 

If you like it go for it! No shame in being you!

ch****
Posted
Women’s underwear on a silky smooth cock is the nicest feeling ever xx
Wolfmandave83
Posted

As people stated clothing is just that it's material in a design that you have a enjoyment of wearing or looking at.

There is nothing wrong with the fact it just so happens society states its for xx gender don't mean yy can't also gain enjoyment or make it look good and reversed is true also.

You like what you like its not illegal and causing harm to anyone so why should there be an issue? 

Like most things in life if no ones harmed (emotional or physical) or ***d ( emotional or physical wise) or breaking laws (*** etc) other people's views or opinions don't matter so they should mind there own business.

In my experience chatting with men and women (exclusively wearing male only) who get enjoyment from this kink they like you be it through a dare or curiosity tried it once liking how it looks or feels or both so starts to do it more 

Fillmymouthwithyou
Posted
On 10/19/2022 at 2:01 AM, MrRope said:

One time, a friend of mine urged me to try cross dressing.i was at first hesitant since I am straight. I got talked into wearing a borrowed lingerie set.

I felt a different sensation wearing a lingerie. a feeling of going over a border which I shouldn't be in. never felt like it before. I know I am straight but wearing it felt so good. I was so turned on. I couldn't comprehend what I felt and what it meant.

I am so baffled right now and would like other's opinion on the matter if some people are the same.

I'm mostly straight and I love it 😁😁