crossdressing for straight

Posted
1 hour ago, Aranhis said:

It was sort of a professional accident for me 😂

I was studying theatre/performing arts at the time and got a job at a showbar, albeit one of notable repute. Part of me thought it might look good on my CV, part of me just knew I'd do it well and thought it looked like tremendous fun (I'd recently been on a night out there for a college friend's 18th). Hence my alter-ego Gloria was born. She became a large part of my life for several years; sometimes I'd go clubbing as her, attend occasional work socials (after I'd stopped working at the showbar)/birthday dinners etc as her, when I used to DJ I'd sometimes do that as her instead of my regular self.

As for how I feel? It's been a while, but more than anything I'd say empowered. Free. I would suggest that's a very personal and subjective take on the experience though. The personality of Gloria and the environment she grew from required feist, fire, a no-nonsense no-bullshit attitude. As the years passed and the places where I would present myself in female attire shifted away from noisy clubs to more of those socials and dinners I'd say I also felt very comfortable and relaxed, as it was positive to spend such times in the company of friends who welcomed and unquestioningly embraced all of my different aspects.

wow, that's amazing! a thing that started from dressing up as opposite sex giving birth to a completely different persona!

this makes me think on the mental effects of just wearing a specific kind of clothing! thanks for sharing that🙂

I didn't know this was a thing. I have been slightly aware of this feeling since a kid. just ignored it.

Posted
Yesterday at 07:10 AM, DKDK said:
I think you might not be straight

I think you fail to understand cross dressing. And you also demonstrate an inflexible understanding of kinks and sexuality. Many cross dressers are straight in fact.

Posted

The thing us thought he tabbouleh of men buying themselves female clothes.

Were as I have brought  trousers from primark Sunday from the men's section and iv wore them . Not because there male but I wanted combats and it seems that the only place to buy them unless I want to spend to much *** on a pair on line is the male section of shops 

Posted
4 hours ago, Charms said:

The thing us thought he tabbouleh of men buying themselves female clothes.

Were as I have brought  trousers from primark Sunday from the men's section and iv wore them . Not because there male but I wanted combats and it seems that the only place to buy them unless I want to spend to much *** on a pair on line is the male section of shops 

that is plain practical reasoning lol

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I like to wear holdups occasionally. They just make me feel slutty. 

I'm definitely not attracted to men. 

So I accept it as a curiosity.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm a woman by default, but because I found that I sometimes feel masculine or perhaps dominant, I ended up identifying as a neutral gender which is now known as "bi-gender" and/or "non-binary".

For me, when I'm feeling strongly towards my masculine side, I end up wearing a prosthetic penis that most transgenders use. I have both a regular prosthetic as well as an STP (stand to pee).

I quite enjoy it to the point where I've worn it to work. I can't exactly say I'm entirely cross-dressing but I can say one of my co-workers noticed at one time but didn't mention it until I mentioned something to them lol. At the very least, for me, it does fulfill something in me at that moment. I've actually learned to be open about it with the few best friends I have and my roommate and I can even laugh about it when I leave one out in my room and she goes in to get her cat and sees it lol!

I would say that I hope you get to a place where you don't feel ashamed of it or anything. There's certainly other people like you of both genders out there that feel the same way. And personally I'm still a little embarrassed by it to tell potential partners about it when I'm not meeting them on something like this website. It usually doesn't end well for me, but at the same time I don't want to try to be someone that I'm not and just have the relationship fail in the end.
  • 3 months later...
Posted
On 10/20/2022 at 4:46 AM, Chloebear said:

I think you fail to understand cross dressing. And you also demonstrate an inflexible understanding of kinks and sexuality. Many cross dressers are straight in fact.

I don’t believe you

Posted
As a straight female masker I’ve come to appreciate the effort it takes to dress up for the part and become the person I dress like.
But I also see first hand how women become seen by some men. But it’s not all negative as the compliments are quiet nice. Although I do have to say I’m not interested in men.
I profess that I’m a heterosexual man out of dress and a lesbian woman when I become Chastity.
The questioning of your own sexuality does happen but I feel, yes you can look at a cross dresser, drag artist, trans person whatever and appreciate that they are sexy or attractive but if you prefer women (as I do) then that’s who you are.
But it shouldn’t matter who you are in the first place.
Posted
43 minutes ago, DKDK said:

I don’t believe you

6 months later..🤣 seriously go look for yourself and see how many you find

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I've been crossdressing most of my life and have chatted with a LOT of CD's, most of whom have the same qualms early on. I say most of them, because in my experience, the vast majority of crossdressers are straight and lead pretty normal lives, have wives and kids and houses and cars and dogs and cats. They just like to wear pretty knickers and dresses and make up now and then, usually very privately. Some take it a bit further, go public and incorporate it more into their every day lives (myself to a certain extent, though less than I used to), some go even further and go somewhere on the trans spectrum. A few (not many) are gay. A few more interact sexually with men only when dressed, but feel no inclination the rest of the time. Some (a few more again, myself included) are attracted to a pretty, fem presenting CD or trans person, but not masc blokes.

Its up to you what you do. There are no lines to cross, it's a beautiful, colourful spectrum and you can experiment to your hearts content before deciding where you want to be on it. And that may well change with time.

Oh and BTW, there are plenty of people of all genders who are into it. You're not a freak, you'll only put off people who were wrong anyway.
CDSexyShantell
Posted (edited)

Well im certainly not gay im just sick of being used and ***d for my masculinity my strength my stature being relied on everyday by everyone to do everything. Its draining being a 6.2ft 18st beast people ask so much of. So here i am the Sexy Sissy Shantell ready to explore my inner slut raging to come out to play with any other sexy like-minded ladies ❤

Edited by CDSexyShantell
Spelling
Posted
13 hours ago, CDSexyShantell said:

Well im certainly not gay im just sick of being used and ***d for my masculinity my strength my stature being relied on everyday by everyone to do everything. Its draining being a 6.2ft 18st beast people ask so much of. So here i am the Sexy Sissy Shantell ready to explore my inner slut raging to come out to play with any other sexy like-minded ladies ❤

So you’re gay? There is nothing wrong with that.

Posted
I agree with you jimboeats99. I have been cross dressing for 20+ years. I have always loved wearing something feminine under my normal clothes. It was good for me and when my wife at the time knew it made it extra special. It used to make me feel more connected to her, now it's just for me. These days I dress up more on my own. It takes me away from myself, a bit of relief and departure from my day to day life.
Posted
March 24, DKDK said:

So you’re gay? There is nothing wrong with that.

I am sorry but you may think of it in those terms but others do not

Posted
On 3/12/2023 at 4:47 AM, Chiana said:

6 months later..🤣 seriously go look for yourself and see how many you find

YES! ALSO some people need to learn that we don't kink-shame here. . If he isn't part OF that particular interest, he can't really say what some of the peoples mentality js behind it or if it's valid for them or not. Your comment is absolutely positively spot on, because I've dealt with many. NOT just within our community but also out in the world. I live on Long Island, less than 30 miles out from NYC. Thankfully STILL we're "allowed" to have by our increasingly oppressive government in the US, a HUGE community of OPEN crossdressers here. Yes, out and about just loving THEIR lives fully baby~Mistress XO 💜

• 2 weeks later...
ScarletTeese
Posted

I remember years ago when my boyfriend admitted he liked putting women’s panties on. I was so confused and assumed he must be interested in trans or gay.. but he sent me lots of links of articles about this kink fetish, and after lots of talking, I understood a lot more. A couple of years down the line, it came to strap ons and taking him from behind. Again, my first thoughts were as before. But this is normal and fine for straight men. We have bodies to play and explore with. When he plays my little bitch, I pick sexy lingerie outfits out for him 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
ScarletTeese
That’s so fkn hot
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On my off days, I love wearing my panties. Especially while I’m out running errands and such. I get such an adrenaline rush wearing them out in public. I’m straighter than uncooked spaghetti as well 🤣
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Correct it: Crossdressing only for straight!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hi everyone