Chastity stuff

Pe****

Posted
I recently locked myself up in chastity... However I have a few questions

Question 1: are there any risks to myself with wearing quite a small cage? Maybe erectile dysfunction or something like that?

Question 2: Does anyone have any ideas for a virtual key holding thing? Are you interested in helping with it if it involves another person?

Question 3: are there any tips that you have for me?
Posted
Getting the right fit cage is the most important thing - get it too tight and you're placing yourself at risk of various things - can't recommend House Of Denial enough for some of their pages offering advice on how to measure etc and things to watch our for - if you Google the name you should find it - they're also pretty good at responding to messages with advice etc.
ED risk I'm not sure of, obviously the more and longer you wear one, the more chance of issues but at your age I wouldn't think ED is one.
There are many proDommes who offer keyholding services, in fact I think House Of Denial lists a few all of whom have been vetted and approved by the site.
Not sure what tips you're looking for, but getting the right fit for you and that is comfortable is probably the most important.
Posted
Could check out Qiui toys for remote locking, not very well made but could do the trick for you
Posted
Chaster.app seems to be one of the better platforms that exists for virtual self locking. Can manage hygiene breaks, verifications and has a few randomisation features. Just be careful how adventurous you get with some of the settings, as well as keeping an emergency release option while you build up some experience.
Posted
I’ve been playing with chastity for some time and I have no issues with getting it up.

Hygiene is important. If you go too long without cleaning it’ll smell pretty swampy down there.

I’ve been self-locked for a while. I was in a relationship for several years and that kinda worked out. I’ve been casually looking into having friends hold the keys. There’s lots of key holding services out there, and lots of online doms who are ready to take your keys and your ***.

Have fun, try not to hurt yourself too badly.