What Sextoy is at the top of your wishlist at the moment?

Posted
What Sextoy is at the top of your wishlist at the moment?

I’m curious to see what everyone is hoping to add to their collection and why it’s at the top of your list, so which toy are you most excited about introducing to your collection and why?
Posted
Leather K9 hood with eyeglass slits from Mr s
Posted
Mr S leather in San Francisco not many places can compare to the quality of there work
Posted

There's always room for more floggers and crops, but the top spot on my wish list is a Sybian (or similar).

I just love watching my partners squirm when I *** them into orgasm (and beyond) with a magic wand. I can only imagine how much more I will enjoy it with even stronger vibrations and both hands free to stimulate other areas.

• 2 weeks later...
Bigdonpatrick
Posted
On 2022-10-26 at 06:31, indiesacramorre31 said:

Leather K9 hood with eyeglass slits from Mr s

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Toy list
leather wand thigh harness both left and right legs
the many possibilities which i have free hands to do even more exciting things
as an extra set of hands are not always available 🤣🤣😈😈
Posted

Either more fetters solid metal restraint items or getting a vintage wand kit, to replace one i sold years ago and regretted ever since lol

Mystery-91773
Posted

A female submissive, local, close to my own age and ht/wt proportionate.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

hopefully as my backdates payrise came in, going to get hold of a vintage wand set, to replace one i had to sell years ago.  Now i can afford it and not feel guilty haha

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
A leather strap on like I had years ago it's straps were like a harness on a horse sadel the strip that fit tight up against my anis holding my dido tight so I could feel every movement on
my clit
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
It was my venus 2000 for men but now its my fmachine pro 3 and genuine magic wand.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
A complete Serious Kit megasuit with all the extras, widely believed to be the best tool for whole body sensory pleasure. Already have a Venus 2000 and Shockspot F machine which I like.
  • 11 months later...
Posted
I've always wanted to get an automatic fucking machine
Whore4u-1011
Posted
On 2/8/2024 at 6:41 PM, sissybrianna6929 said:

I've always wanted to get an automatic fucking machine

This 🙌

Posted
Just purchased womaniser duo as birthday gift to self. Highly recommend ladies.
I am a grabber when reaching O, pull sheets etc
After testing this, I had no sheets on and even managed to take off pillow cases. I am sure I levitated at one point and blacked out. Absolutely delicious