Munches

Posted

Hi a friend of mine was enquiring about munches. Can anyone tell me where abouts I would find listings for local munches please ( if they're going ahead again).

I wasn't sure where to post this.

Posted
You can find your local munches on Fetlife.com in the events tab. They are monthly ones even in small cities, I would recommend making an account and sending a hello message to the organiser and they can give you more details. Most munches can organise meeting someone outside of the venue for the shyer kinkster. If anyone wants to interact with the community IRL fetlife is where you should go!
Posted

Cheers. I'll send them there :)

Posted

Shouldn't we create those pages here for those that don't want the two accounts. There seems to be a nice community on here too so it'd be cool not to have to create two accounts.

Posted
I agree. But they are different websites. Will drop you a dm about it.
Posted
There is an events listing page on here - but obviously it's reliant on the event organisers (a) being members and (b) posting the event.
Fetlife is probably the best resource for events though - there did used to be a site dedicated to munches but having just checked it it's fairly inactive
Eastbourneguy
Posted
Agree with some other posters, fetlife is your vest point of call
Posted

there's an events tab on this website, here

https://www.fetish.com/events/

unfortunately, it's largely at the mercy of organisers listing there and a lot of organisers prefer to stick to one platform 

I often recommend googling 'find a munch' which brings up a big directory, but it's mostly sign posting and most (but not all!) of the sign posts do go to fetlife.   

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

there's an events tab on this website, here

https://www.fetish.com/events/

unfortunately, it's largely at the mercy of organisers listing there and a lot of organisers prefer to stick to one platform 

I often recommend googling 'find a munch' which brings up a big directory, but it's mostly sign posting and most (but not all!) of the sign posts do go to fetlife.   

Thanks :) i'll check out the link and I'll suggest she heads to Fetlife x